Would you?

Would you?

• Bail on the trip because you may miss it.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Go, but by yourself later so you don’t ruin the others trip.

Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Go, Tell Son and DIL that if they don’t have it early you will see them as soon as you get back.

Votes: 87 83.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I go hunting! My family would not even give it a thought if I were doing what I enjoyed! Women have been giving birth for centuries without the need for my presence!

@Addicting I remember 5 years ago the birth of my first kept me from hunting my first general elk tag in wyoming. You told me congrats and get used to ut they will mess up plenty of future plans and boy were you right. It all depends on the situation. My kids aren't old enough so I'm not sure what I'd do. Either way you go I wouldn't feel bad all personal preference. The grandkids will be there when you get back and there's also more tags in the world.

Just got a new grandson Wednesday. My daughter and son in law didnt't really want anyone visting until after they got home from the hospital. Asked my daughter this question, she said go hunt, you got plenty of time to spend with him after your hunting trip and grandma can fill in til you get back!. They don't do much that first month anyway.
You could always tell mom to induce labor before you leave on your trip!

Feeling frustrated, we are less than 30 days from wheels up and there is still no decision from him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back