We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Last edited:
This thread was already lost in the Twilight Zone. Then Hunting Wife brought up that stuff about her sweaty ass, and someone mentioned a Hilary Clinton yeast infection fantasy. I'm outta here. I need a cold shower.

Those names are damn hilarious! So, I’m going to send a “Redneck,” “Megameat,” or a “Freaknasty” ripping through the air toward an animal’s vitals? Billy Bob, a huge dick, and wild sex??!! Envision each of those! 🤯 😂
Flinging the megameat...

merlin_178752810_766412d7-c78a-4aff-a995-bd9babfb34b8-mediumSquareAt3X-1.jpg

Looks like instead of blue origin he should have called it SpaceXXX...

@WildWill on a more serious note I hope that some folks will be inspired to add some colourful diction to their write ups this year.

It’s boring reading the same block text with a single pic elk hunt story.

There are interesting people on here from all around the country; interject your voice into your tale, play up your accent, add some local vernacular, and tell the tale with some panache.
Hell yes 👏🏼

Whatever the reason, it needs to stop.

“GoHunt said my odds two years ago were X%. I didn’t draw but bought a point. Last year, I applied for the same unit and GoHunt says my odds actually went down to <X%. Points don’t matter.”

Now (ellipsis) never mind that tags were cut in half and the applications doubled.

Math is not now in question.
It needs to stop.
There's an actual thread on here somewhere like "Who has more accurate draw odds, GoHunt or Toprut?" I think the OP got pretty sensitive about it too

Uhhhhmmm I don’t think so….? I’ve been wrong before though…..
Semantically "home in" is correct. Think about homing pigeons, or a homing missile.

That said I think more people say "hone in." (Probably because it's easier to say.) And the "rules" of a language are really defined by its users anyway.

Wow guys.... and gals..... wow.

I'll add this little trinket as well, to the thread of I don't know what....

View attachment 188944
Well now that’s just silly. If you’re only going to the first line with the liquor, you might as well not even waste your time. I thought it was common knowledge that you must fill it at least half…😂

Once you place a period at the end of a sentence, there is no need for another.

Back