MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Has anyone pulled @Hunting Wife for the humor talkie nomination yet? This to be one of the funniest threads to run up such a page count in a short amount of time. This has been fun.
Geez Louise. I spent the day out in the heat, sweating my ass off, pounding posts and smashing my fingers, and come back to this freak show.

I love you weirdos. Nomination accepted.

Well apparently people think there is “new math” because they were too busy swapping juice boxes for fruit roll ups, so that could be a tough hill to climb.
Whatever the reason, it needs to stop.

“GoHunt said my odds two years ago were X%. I didn’t draw but bought a point. Last year, I applied for the same unit and GoHunt says my odds actually went down to <X%. Points don’t matter.”

Now (ellipsis) never mind that tags were cut in half and the applications doubled.

Math is not now in question.
It needs to stop.

Last edited:
“GoHunt said my odds two years ago were X%. I didn’t draw but bought a point. Last year, I applied for the same unit and GoHunt says my odds actually went down to <X%. Points don’t matter.”
This is truth. And…birds aren’t real.

@WildWill on a more serious note I hope that some folks will be inspired to add some colourful diction to their write ups this year.

It’s boring reading the same block text with a single pic elk hunt story.

There are interesting people on here from all around the country; interject your voice into your tale, play up your accent, add some local vernacular, and tell the tale with some panache.

@WildWill on a more serious note I hope that some folks will be inspired to add some colourful diction to their write ups this year.

There are interesting people on here from all around the country; interject your voice into your tale, play up your accent, add some local vernacular, and tell the tale with some panache.
Unless your username is Mudranger and you just guess at what those words mean.

Don’t forget to describe the local cheeses.

Y’all can rest easy. Today I was empowered with the knowledge that, should another coworker ask me directly if I’ve been vaccinated for COVID 19, I can tell them to GFY (or some similar response, I was fading out then).

C749E047-3AF2-47D7-941F-F29473F24712.jpeg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back