MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
She'll be thirty this fall. It's probably a lot of both poor education and peer pressure. I think she is trying a bit now that she's in business for herself as taxidermist but not sure she realizes the importance. I try to help but she is overly sensitive and looks on it as criticism from her brainy father looking down his nose. My dad was careful to not be interfering and I've followed his example. It worked for him and me but maybe not so much for me and my daughter. Maybe more intervention was needed rather than just living an example. What if is immaterial. Is what it is.
My age. I was Born in 92… Idk what to say really and maybe it wasn’t my place to speak on the issue. I understand the brainy dad thing. I deal with that with my father more now than ever.. I will say this, birds of a feather, my friend. While in business, I’m sure she will make many contacts. That may help wonders. I’ve only relatively recently learned to love reading and learning new things.. I feel I credit that to my “more accomplished” friends’ recommendations.. and remember, Samual L Jackson was in his 40’s when he became famous. JK Rowling didn’t even start Harry Potter until 32 and finished at 42. Great things can always happen

Nice catch, phrasing is mine, I'm sure someone else said something similar.

As long as we are off the rails, on an off the rail thread.

One of my favorites.

Very thoughtful. You surprise me sometimes. :)

I was wondering what/who was T-Pain. The piano music was nice. I have no clue what the lyrics were about. But he did a pretty good job with the cow moose calls at the beginning.

Last edited:
@OntarioHunter
View attachment 188891View attachment 188892

also see T-Pain w/ and w/o auto tune.

Refusing to adhere to convention is not indicative of an inability to adhere.

Personally I just hate the aesthetic of ",,,"
Is there a more pretentious word than aesthetic? And on that note, I learned all I need to know regarding fine use of the English language by watching Frasier, "There are some things, up, with which, I will not put!"

1626799255651.png

Very thoughtful. You surprise me sometimes. :)

I was wondering what/who was T-Pain.
T-pain is largely responsible for the ubiquity of auto tune, though other artist like Cher used it before he did.

The tech came out of the OG industry, specifically seismic interpretation, which I find fascinating.

T-pain also has a great Sam Cooke cover.

This coming from the guy who had brooks brothers make him a suit in kryptek.
Men's Warehouse clearance rack & Cabela's khakis. I once did the math on a pair of Vasque Sundowners that I wore from 2004-2007. Between the WY legislature and Congress, those boots were in on about $1 billion in conservation funding gains.

Standard footwear for the halls of any capitol lately have been the Kenetrek Hardscrabbles. Much more expensive that florshiems, but also far more comfortable.

Camo outside of hunting season is for people who think Subarus with loud pipes are muscle cars.

Men's Warehouse clearance rack & Cabela's khakis. I once did the math on a pair of Vasque Sundowners that I wore from 2004-2007. Between the WY legislature and Congress, those boots were in on about $1 billion in conservation funding gains.

Standard footwear for the halls of any capitol lately have been the Kenetrek Hardscrabbles. Much more expensive that florshiems, but also far more comfortable.

Camo outside of hunting season is for people who think Subarus with loud pipes are muscle cars.
Vasque Sundowners were standard uniform footwear for NPS. Man, did those things go to shit when manufacture shipped to China! I still have a barely used pair from 2008 that I try to pull on once in a while. Ugh!

Back