Yeti GOBOX Collection

We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
I hear a ton of folks say that? I grew a skateboarder, kind of the punk kid you cowboy boot wearing dudes wouldn’t have liked. Still wouldn’t 🧐 thankfully for a gift I got round toes…? I think the pointy hole punchers are ugly!? What’s up with square toes!??

My daughter's emails and texts are painful to read. Really painful. I would like to help but seems few young folks today are interested in expressing themselves sensibly (as in making any sense). Eloquence in articulation is actually an undesirable trait. Seems the present generation's primary mode of self expression is letting some tattoo artist do it for them.

My daughter's emails and texts are painful to read. Really painful. I would like to help but seems few young folks today are interested in expressing themselves sensibly (as in making any sense). Eloquence in articulation is actually an undesirable trait. Seems the present generation's primary mode of self expression is letting some tattoo artist do it for them.
I don't know man, my grandfather couldn't put a proper sentence together and used the words black and "n****" interchangeably.

But yeah, bashing the generation that was raised by yours or the one you've raised, so edgy!!!

I think this thread was aimed squarely at this writer. It has made me pause to consider whether my use of the ellipse is in an inappropriate literary device ... okay, pause is over.

好婴儿潮一代

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back