Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Vasque Sundowners were standard uniform footwear for NPS. Man, did those things go to shit when manufacture shipped to China! I still have a barely used pair from 2008 that I try to pull on once in a while. Ugh!

Yeah, the Italian made ones were bullet proof. But, I'm more than pleased with the Hardscrabbles. Great boot & solid company.

When I was in college we were required to watch this and since we have a large French speaking population here in Canada, the following line was repeated, a lot

The French dont care what they do, as long as they pronounce it correctly.

I agree, well played April.
And now they're giving the new First Nations Governor General crap because she doesn't speak French. How many languages is she supposed to know? Silly. I can read French but don't try to speak it. That language is too pretty to screw it up with my hacking.

My age. I was Born in 92… Idk what to say really and maybe it wasn’t my place to speak on the issue. I understand the brainy dad thing. I deal with that with my father more now than ever.. I will say this, birds of a feather, my friend. While in business, I’m sure she will make many contacts. That may help wonders. I’ve only relatively recently learned to love reading and learning new things.. I feel I credit that to my “more accomplished” friends’ recommendations.. and remember, Samual L Jackson was in his 40’s when he became famous. JK Rowling didn’t even start Harry Potter until 32 and finished at 42. Great things can always happen
At 70, I have a hard time grasping someone born in 1992 is nearly 30 years old! 🤯

Back