Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Now this is a prime example of why some of your posts confuse me.

I always thought of dogs as men and cats as women , so am I a cat or a kitten ? Age wise I am not a kitten---?
He is alluding to Carole a big cat rescue/ animal rights person who was featured on Tiger King, the Netflix show that went viral in April 2020.

"Cool cats and kittens" was her catch phrase.

Now this is a prime example of why some of your posts confuse me.

I always thought of dogs as men and cats as women , so am I a cat or a kitten ? Age wise I am not a kitten---?

Too further confuse me, in the 1940's when I went to school, the boys dressed in the boys locker room and the girls in the girls. If at that time we had told the boys, if they identified as girls they could have dressed with us, believe me, they would have all said they identified as girls, so in that scenario would we all be kittens ? or cars ? or dogs ? see how easy it is to confuse an old person !

Willm1313, since you started this thread, a little help please. ;)

o.k., as I mentioned to Ken privately, the meds will wear off soon and I will be asleep, but right now I am trying to find out if Billy bobs is open tonight ;)

:), Me too---but, Dsnow9's post also works ;)
I always like to keep people guessing miss Europe 😁

I was successful enough in my career and ended up extremely well off financially. Yet I still drive a very tired old '98 Jimmy with a different coloured hood (thanks to a forked horn muley last fall). I still live in a modest 750 sq ft home built in 1929. It's what I am. Never been into the consumerism gig.

There is a fine line between being real and being pretentious when writing.

Had to getcha for that Hemingway slander ;)

We're going to shift the paradigm, align our synergies and really go after vertical integration this quarter. Our consultants believe that this will coalesce our workforce around the new model and help increase productivity.
If anyone wants to increase workplace productivity they need to have their employees read this thread. Might want to redact a couple pages of PG-13 innuendo and foolishness with a liberal application of Whiteout on the monitor.

We're going to shift the paradigm, align our synergies and really go after vertical integration this quarter. Our consultants believe that this will coalesce our workforce around the new model and help increase productivity.
I had someone say something similar tome in a meeting once. I toldhim adding anothre committee to come up with yet another mealymouth answer to an obvious problem wasn;t going to fix shit. Make a decision and move on.

He is alluding to Carole a big cat rescue/ animal rights person who was featured on Tiger King, the Netflix show that went viral in April 2020.

"Cool cats and kittens" was her catch phrase.

Thank you ! I appreciate your taking the time to post that for me.

We saw Siegfried and Roy at the Mirage in the early 80's and really enjoyed it. I always enjoyed watching the Lions in Africa, but was never comfortable riding a elephant in Tiger country in India. But the big cats are fascinating to me.

When we were in India one time we went to the Plaza. there were probably 25 men there who had cobras in baskets and for money they would play their flutes and the cobras would rise up. Anyway, my husband got upset at one of them and we went back to the car. When we got back I was upset and said "25 men with cobras and your being an asshole ! "

I have no idea why I remember that while reading this thread ;)

I am way out of my depth on this thread gentlemen, so will intrude no further. Have fun and thanks for the laughs, even if I didn't understand them all, or in some cases misinterpreted them ---one huge misinterpretation :mad:

Thank you ! I appreciate your taking the time to post that for me.

We saw Siegfried and Roy at the Mirage in the early 80's and really enjoyed it. I always enjoyed watching the Lions in Africa, but was never comfortable riding a elephant in Tiger country in India. But the big cats are fascinating to me.

When we were in India one time we went to the Plaza. there were probably 25 men there who had cobras in baskets and for money they would play their flutes and the cobras would rise up. Anyway, my husband got upset at one of them and we went back to the car. When we got back I was upset and said "25 men with cobras and your being an asshole ! "

I have no idea why I remember that while reading this thread ;)

I am way out of my depth on this thread gentlemen, so will intrude no further. Have fun and thanks for the laughs, even if I didn't understand them all, or in some cases misinterpreted them ---one huge misinterpretation :mad:
Assuming that anyone understands the entire thread would be the first mistake.
😂

You underestimate the sharpness of your own wit.

What was your husband’s response to your comment about the cobras?

Assuming that anyone understands the entire thread would be the first mistake.
😂

You underestimate the sharpness of your own wit.

What was your husband’s response to your comment about the cobras?
How very kind of you sir, thank you

To your question : 4 hours later when he ask "what is wrong" and I said "NOTHING". He knew something was wrong and unless I miss my guess at least a couple of married men on this forum know exactly what I am talking about ;)

good day gentlemen and thanks for the laughs

How very kind of you sir, thank you

To your question : 4 hours later when he ask "what is wrong" and I said "NOTHING". He knew something was wrong and unless I miss my guess at least a couple of married men on this forum know exactly what I am talking about ;)

good day gentlemen and thanks for the laughs
The most dreaded of all ellipses:

Husband: “What’s wrong? You seem upset.”

Wife: “Nothing

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back