Yeti GOBOX Collection

We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
We're going to shift the paradigm, align our synergies and really go after vertical integration this quarter. Our consultants believe that this will coalesce our workforce around the new model and help increase productivity.
Wait ... isn't Synergy that shotgun from the Klingon home planet?

We're going to shift the paradigm, align our synergies and really go after vertical integration this quarter. Our consultants believe that this will coalesce our workforce around the new model and help increase productivity.
Without “leveraging your core capabilities” you don’t have a chance ;)

Three gentlemen on the forum and two ladies off the forum are aware that I mis interrupted post number 2 of this thread

BUT

I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, last night

It was easier for me to describe the taste and texture of Elephant meat to Carl 9.3 x 62 that to understand some of the posts on this thread.

the one word I hear used by the younger generation that I tend to always correct is " irregardless "
On a percentage of net worth basis, less than a Dall Sheep hunt for the average guy ;)
surprisingly --this, I understand ! :)

Without “leveraging your core capabilities” you don’t have a chance ;)
Have you considered deploying nascent technologies that harness big data analytics to identify the critical path. We can drill down after this meeting, but I think this proposal will provide some accretive solutions. We can circle back if there are any outstanding questions but EOD I think this solution is a strategic value add.

Have you considered deploying nascent technologies that harness big data analytics to identify the critical path. We can drill down after this meeting, but I think this proposal will provide some accretive solutions. We can circle back if there are any outstanding questions but EOD I think this solution is a strategic value add.
Good grief! How did the author manage to stuff a pair of chest waders in the file folder with that report?

VQoU9wumGEtkWZyhSWVPERrBL3CMLqhoZeMrYi3QfNsvLJX5vnxataPDQXS9rEDK5Mz-jOHDSBpCBThBFb9JjULyROVe9-Vi0CsML0wsxu2B7PtfgSFIb0rzjz8x6yz5-P2_IQtKnspnUB24kFjq-_QFS7YHgTpHha8taVCHyK_Kt_18BMFii1l6iEaGbT8BldRhFqSwoUGuHjh1eK3fv24g_QtGmEdvjW5eodICno_X5dfVcugOM3z6sNafywfaF0R-0zc-rqw9idmPbu9hcc1j5W-gjp11aa5t-8NwZsUa1qmaIm1IaqdUXUU-C6_v6YxYsD64370HI9_4iVZfLA41v8h1jyNLhlD1SPPXCC5wZHS88HnwRnXhJRidZweHxvESQewKm4x8bUKGxsqaMxiHRn08kRRa09u444WghUCjh78ymFg6v1KOEhQW3yLzwvh-iji5bsA-3LUEKcKRj206JwhRvM2mQkJ0VOTaaJhv7RNDVYYeWTylEG4xpTbSCS2LC_5gNquzLqWycdVOvzLve77Nktb9CZ5Bbdiz8efgoVguu3VBhut2XIl2ujpwrzs_XIG3fTAaHJ9uo5OJU9lO4P3zemGhD4vYFZEr5ZkrYDMUfLkDbXWkUtOhfaPFx8jsnVfBPLMKBhJ3xG-H9Ayg9rAmBjv4zwhBwgLQEhSkkYSJvzYwuYg7X024_lu7Fcy2rIvxO_QwI38B_e3Nih84=w720-h960-no

Uhh, you're welcome?! Maybe this one belongs in the military hunttalkers thread.

(Carl's Jr., undisclosed town, Colorado)

I surrender and take a knee before the master.

1626882301822.gif

Hey all you cool cats and kittens, so I bought this tag called a Montana Governor's tag for moose. Does anyone know where I can find a 160 class bull? Thanks
Now this is a prime example of why some of your posts confuse me.

I always thought of dogs as men and cats as women , so am I a cat or a kitten ? Age wise I am not a kitten---?

Too further confuse me, in the 1940's when I went to school, the boys dressed in the boys locker room and the girls in the girls. If at that time we had told the boys, if they identified as girls they could have dressed with us, believe me, they would have all said they identified as girls, so in that scenario would we all be kittens ? or cars ? or dogs ? see how easy it is to confuse an old person !

Willm1313, since you started this thread, a little help please. ;)

o.k., as I mentioned to Ken privately, the meds will wear off soon and I will be asleep, but right now I am trying to find out if Billy bobs is open tonight ;)
I surrender and take a knee before the master.

:), Me too---but, Dsnow9's post also works ;)

4e8j6b-1.jpg

Back