Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Walleyes

Nemont

Been doing good on catching a few eating size walleyes. It has been a lot of fun to skip out of work at 4 and have two limits of walleyes by 6.

kjfish_zpsnegwx5nb.gif

fish2_zpsb1s68dgf.jpg

fish3_zpsrj27qdqd.jpg

fish4_zpsxbvrr9b1.jpg

Going to spend next Saturday and Sunday out at the walleye spawn. Sounds like they are picking up a lot of fish right now. Will post some pics of that.

Nemont

Going from WI to IA is a bad decision for a walleye fisher. I just don't do much of it anymore!

Looks great, makes me hungry.

While I'm somewhat envious of the fish you caught, I'm down right jealous of what they will be like when served at your table. That is some really good tasting fish right there and I don't even like fish.

I'm getting the itch but we've got another month here in Minnesota to wait, so I'll have to occupy myself with turkeys and morels until then!

After I read your post I went out and tossed my pole and tackle in the truck. Tomorrow after work im going to give it a try. Hopefully I do as good as you.

Yep the spring bite is on here too!! Been out the last two nights with good luck but not as good as you! Great work!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back