Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Waiting for draw results....

Steelhead

I know that there are a few states (perhaps more than a few) that have already run their LE/Quality/Special hunt drawings but none of my states.
Every year I just go stir crazy waiting for the day that I will receive the bad news... NOT SUCCESSFUL. It's a lot like buying a lottery ticket and waiting months to find out if you won. I guess it has a lot to do with the fact that I put in for really good hunts, still way better odds than the lottery. Of course I have points as well and those help a little but I don't have enough to warrant a genuine confidence in drawing anything. I guess I just wanted to rant... so if you've read this far maybe we could just make this a 'what states are you waiting for' thread. I'm waiting on WA, OR and NM.

New Mexico antelope, Montana deer, elk, sheep, goat, moose, bison Utah sheep and deer, Nevada sheep, deer, elk, antelope. Arizona sheep and deer, Colorado deer Wyoming elk, deer, antelope and bison.

Cant complain so far in the draw with a muskox in AK and an elk tag in AZ. One more nice tag would be perfect.

Let's see, drew my AZ archery bull tag struck out on my WY moose and am waiting on UT elk and moose NV deer, elk and everything here....

Last edited:
Waiting on wyoming pronghorn (that I should draw) and then going to buy elk and deer points there. Trying to sort out my Idaho deer, elk and antelope apps with party members etc. I've got the units figured, just not the who.

WY - deer and lope
UT - goat, lope, elk, deer
CO - deer
NM - deer
MT - moose and sheep
Don't put in for SD until July - BH deer and WR deer

Last edited:
WY-Deer, elk, pronghorn 4pts for all
NV-Deer, elk, pronghorn 3 pts for all
CO-Deer, Elk 4 pts for all
UT-Deer, elk 3pts for all
ID-Deer, extra Deer, Elk, pronghorn

Waiting on a Colorado Elk tag. With so many online applications these days the states should have a faster turn around on the draw. I know they want to keep OUR money in their account as long as possible to draw interest off it, but it would be nice if we just knew if we were going or not way in advance of when they normally post draw results.

Stilling waiting for several states.

AZ- deer and sheep
CO- deer
NV- deer,elk,antelope,sheep
NM-elk,antelope
UT-deer,elk,antelope,moose
WY-deer,antelope
CA-deer,elk,antelope, and sheep
SD-deer

Good luck to all!

CABugle

Just MT Sheep, Bison, and Elk for me. Prob put in for a speed goat tag but not holding my breath on that one after this winter.

No Luck Yet- Still waiting on some states

WY- Deer, Elk, Antelope
OR- Everything
Utah - Everything
CO-- Deer, Elk, Sheep
NM-- Mule Deer, Elk, Antelope
NV-- Everything
AZ-- Deer, Elk, Antelope
TX-- Applying Soon

Also numerous state raffles- sooner or later luck should be with me!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back