Virginia Gun Rights Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not this gaffe, Biden lost his fastball a longtime ago.

Apparently you haven't heard the story of Cornpop yet. Enjoy. I've got another one after that. Trump can be a dick, but he isn't a rambling insane person.

The irony of people thinking that Biden's gaffe's mean he's unelectable, yet don't feel the same for Trump is enough to keep me giggling throughout the day.

Also - Dog faced pony soldier is a good name for a bar band.

Biden/Cornpop 2020

I've been seriously thinking about getting some shirts made.

Interesting, you don't think he will take the beachhouse money again, last second?

As much as I hate to say it their takeover of Virginia was just masterful.

The Democrats are gonna let Bernie win.

They absolutely will. The Demoncrat that scares me is Mayor Buttgig. I get flashbacks of Obummer and GW with Mayor Pete. Another fruity spook.

This is better than a "You're Fired!" Episode... Haha! Reality TV outdone by Democrat reality.

Way to go, Democrats! Keep it up and YOU will elect Trump another 4...

They absolutely will. The Demoncrat that scares me is Mayor Buttgig. I get flashbacks of Obummer and GW with Mayor Pete. Another fruity spook.
What do you mean? When compared to a Sanders or PocoWarren he seems super sane.

Mayor Pete is a master at saying nothing and making it sound interesting. Last debate, he showed his glass jaw. V P candidate at best, this go round.

Interesting. If we're looking for a leader I peg Mayor Pete as the only one in the running, on either ticket. And I for one, believe that the Commander in Chief must have served in the miliary. You don't get to send people to war while sipping gravy with bone spurs.

A lot of people like a "moderate" intelligence asset in the WH. Hell, in my lifetime I can only think of one who wasn't. The current one.

Interesting. If we're looking for a leader I peg Mayor Pete as the only one in the running, on either ticket. And I for one, believe that the Commander in Chief must have served in the miliary. You don't get to send people to war while sipping gravy with bone spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back