Caribou Gear

Virginia Gun Rights Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess YouTube doesn't want us to watch a news live feed in Virginia.

According to YouTube, "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service"

I havnt been keeping a close eye on the news the last couple of weeks, I heard this March mentioned this AM on the radio, though not much explanation was given other than they were concerned about possible violence and they seemed to be hyping it to the point it kind of left you thinking they were hoping something happened to give them something to talk about. Is there any legislation in particular they are protesting or is it just a general pro 2A rally?

Same here Kip, the news was whooping it up about how some white supremacy dipshits were arrested because they were planning to cause violence at the rally. That will be hard to prove I bet, but it kept those few fellas from attending. Sure hope they don't hurt the cause more than they help it which is where the news has this headed already.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The proposed laws are; one hand gun purchase per month, universal background checks, red flag laws, and the ability for localities to ban guns in some public spaces?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The proposed laws are; one hand gun purchase per month, universal background checks, red flag laws, and the ability for localities to ban guns in some public spaces?

I am torn on these, I can see a case for both sides. I hope calmer heads prevail on the issues. Absolutely worse thing that can happen is if it gets out of control today. Praying for all the Law enforcement working there today.

that’s some of it also local state government has power to confiscate guns when ever they want , it’s also looks like they are trying to pass bills now that ban any AR-15 or assault type weapons , there illegal period and there not even allowed to transported with in the state by non residents traveling through. I’m just starting to research this so if I’m incorrect forgive me. People are very concerned it’s the start of a state led gun grab by local government, and are coming from all over the county to protest .

but ya this brings out the wackos that give all us normal guns a bad image,

A few others have been pulled or put on the back burner. Re-defining and banning assault weapons, high capacity magazines, and suppressors to name a few.

Good thing some have their knee pads on... :unsure:

Mixed emotions on this here as well, we have to stand up for our rights, but lets not defeat the purpose by making America think we're all a bunch of trigger happy lunatics.

Seems like a bunch of regular folks, dress professionally, men & women, standing together, unarmed, would show the other side that gun owners are your friends and neighbors, that you know and respect and that the fear perpetuated by the anti side is unwarranted.

Instead...

Who wore it better?
View attachment 126004View attachment 126003

Because at the end of the day image matters, and those neutral on the topic of guns can't tell the difference.

This is not even funny.. Comparing these guys to people that would kill anyone that did not believe in their religion with public killings along with raping and selling of girls.

I am torn on these, I can see a case for both sides. I hope calmer heads prevail on the issues. Absolutely worse thing that can happen is if it gets out of control today. Praying for all the Law enforcement working there today.
Yup, praying for all the guys that enforce immoral and unconstitutional laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back