Caribou Gear

Virginia Gun Rights Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did that achieve? He doesn't hunt... So? Lots of people don't hunt but I get along with them... There's a huge difference between non hunters and non hunting liberals. Liberals have this weird thing where if they don't do it or believe it, no one can.

What did that achieve? He doesn't hunt... So? Lots of people don't hunt but I get along with them... There's a huge difference between non hunters and non hunting liberals. Liberals have this weird thing where if they don't do it or believe it, no one can.
Lotta grey out their buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
See some of you guys cant see Bernie ever hunting or shooting. HOWEVER, what's crazy is you can see Trump hunting and shooting but you wouldn't like where he hunts or the type of gun he would shoot. Hell his sons a hunter and is despised by a bunch on this board because hes not liberal

See some of you guys cant see Bernie ever hunting or shooting. HOWEVER, what's crazy is you can see Trump hunting and shooting but you wouldn't like where he hunts or the type of gun he would shoot. Hell his sons a hunter and is despised by a bunch on this board because hes not liberal

To be fair we also hate Greentree, Cam Hanes, 6.5 shooters, and Nickelback.

... actually you may have a point.

...as opposed to trump saying "grab em by the *****?
Gotta call bs...he was illustrating what he could get away with because of his fame not that he did it. More of a dig at the groupies. I’m not a Trump fanboy, but it’s tiresome when people are dishonest about what he says.

Lotta grey out their buddy.
Where's this grey? I thought I made it pretty straight forward.

Just because trump doesn't personally hunt doesn't mean he's against it. That's the liberal way of thinking. They cram their opinions down your throat. He knows his son hunts, he knows they enjoy it. He's never done it or been a fan of it but he's not going to make an attempt to take it away because he doesn't do it.

Gotta call bs...he was illustrating what he could get away with because of his fame not that he did it. More of a dig at the groupies. I’m not a Trump fanboy, but it’s tiresome when people are dishonest about what he says.
And how would he know he could get away with it???

I know one way he would,,,, personal experience.

I like your last sentence. Being tired of a dishonesty concerning a thoroughly dishonest president seems ironic.

Sorry Fin

In on last page....reality for the default virtue signalers' circus act...the media coronated this scumbag as the guy to save the republic. CNN show ponied softballs to him for 77 interviews.
1581778833908.png

That's the liberal way of thinking. They cram their opinions down your throat.

^ This is the sentiment I was responding to, pro trump, anti- trump, don't care either way... that's your prerogative.

The liberal/conservative dichotomy... eh it's trite. There are liberals who hunt, conservatives who hunt, conservatives that are anti-hunting and anti gun, liberals that are pro gun.

There are open minded and closed minded people in every party/religious group/ etc.

Lots of humans out there, depending on your life experience you will have more or less information on a particular subject and that tends to color your belief system. People tend to gravitate towards certain parties because of their shared life experiences that doesn't mean people who tend to vote for a certain party agree with everything or even 50% of the positions a party takes.

Case in point look at how many democratic candidates there are this election and how many republicans there were last election. Lots of different view points.

There are tons of different people on this forum, folks from all walks of life, and everywhere on the political spectrum. We tend to have similar ideas on guns/hunting because of our shared experiences doing them not because we are all liberals or conservatives or independents.

Stereotyping is going to harm you more than it helps you.

You have made a number of interesting and thoughtful posts on various threads. I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say, not because your a conservative or a liberal, but because talking to people who are different than you expands your understanding of issues. I'm interested in your life experiences, what makes you you, what influences the way you think about things.

I could give a shit about platitudes you heard on fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the liberal way of thinking. They cram their opinions down your throat.

Any honest assessment of history, and the current state of affairs, shows that the extreme "true believers" both left and right do a lot of "throat cramming" (cue snarky comment from Cushman). Not a left or right thing, it is a respectful and open mind thing vs close minded and obnoxious thing.

^ This is the sentiment I was responding to, pro trump, anti- trump, don't care either way... that's your prerogative.

The liberal/conservative dichotomy... eh it's trite. There are liberals who hunt, conservatives who hunt, conservatives that are anti-hunting and anti gun, liberals that are pro gun.

There are open minded and closed minded people in every party/religious group/ etc.

Lots of humans out there, depending on your life experience you will have more or less information on a particular subject and that tends to color your belief system. People tend to gravitate towards certain parties because of their shared life experiences that doesn't mean people who tend to vote for a certain party agree with everything or even 50% of the positions a party takes.

Case and point look at how many democratic candidates there are this election and how many republicans there were last election. Lots of different view points.

There are tons of different people on this forum, folks from all walks of life, and everywhere on the political spectrum. We tend to have similar ideas on guns/hunting because of our shared experiences doing them not because we are all liberals or conservatives or independents.

You have made a number of interesting and thoughtful posts on various threads. I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say, not because your a conservative or a liberal, but because talking to people who are different than you expands your understanding of issues. I'm interested in your life experiences, what makes you you, what influences the way you think about things.

In all honesty, when I say liberals I'm talking about the more extreme left wing. I tend to call average democrats just democrats. I totally understand that everyone has and will always have their own opinions and I respect that. It's when people begin attempting to force something to happen or start. That's where I get peeved whether it be from the right or left. What happens will happen no matter what I think.

The extreme stances that some of these politicians are trying to make will never work. Frankly I see it as a waste of time and money.

What the hells with Bloomberg trying to get Hillary as his running partner? This isn't baseball Hillary it shouldn't take 3 strikes...

Also keep in mind, most of my interactions with democrats is on a college campus. In reality that's almost the extent of issues I've had. Never gotten more attention than the days I wore my make America great again hat. Man oh man, I was yelled at, people followed me between classes barking like chihuahuas. It was comical and childish. Whenever I've had conversations with other democrats, its almost always been civil.

Case and point look at how many democratic candidates there are this election and how many republicans there were last election. Lots of different view points.

I think this is the first time I have agreed with you. Not sure it will happen again but you never know

I think this is the first time I have agreed with you. Not sure it will happen again but you never know
One seldom learns much from a conversation with a person they agree with, look forward to engaging with you on subject where we have opposing opinions or different subsets of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back