Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Utah Sucks!!

schmalts

Bastards don't want my money this year. I guess 11 points isnt enough to even pull a friggin archery tag there.

No LE tags in the UT draw for me, or my son. I did draw an antelope tag in the Hunt Expo in January, so I will be in UT this fall.

Schmalts. I think you should go over to MM and tell those guys that even though you didn't draw UT, you still intend to wipe your arse with the AZ antelope tag. Since they love you so much already, it would at least add some interesting reading at this slow time in the hunting world.

Happy Hunting!

No luck for me either...but I still get to apply for deer and desert sheep again next year...with 9 points for each!

MOOSIE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UN REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how the hell are you so f-ing lucky? gawd

You guys ever get that Happy and Sad feeling all in the same moment ? My wife asked me if I could turn in the tag since I already had a Wyoming Elk tag...... I was like "I could... but...." I need some serious talking with the wife on this one. Bad thing is, I'm still out about 6 more tags in a couple states that I could draw...... The whole reason to put in for so many is to up your chances of drawing one tag. Whats the odds ?!?!??!?!

Onthe one point thing I think I lied, I actually put in first in 2005 and then in 2006. I think thats 2 points Unless the 2006 is for this year but I don't think so. At any rate, I should really look into where I put in for from now on... between Wyoming and Utah them boys give anyone a tag ;)

What really pisses me off is Moosie asked me if I wanted to put in with him. |oo |oo I thought you had 2 points for deer not elk??? That would of put us at the same amount of points for elk and I would be sitting right next to you with a tag. Oh well I'm still going and will have just as much fun watching you smoke a monster. Congrats on the tag and just think we still have Wyoming deer and antelope, Oregon Deer and antelope, New Mexico Deer and elk. With your luck we should be able to pull 3 of those tags.

HAHA... I haven't been there in weeks.. maybe months. SOmeone else can tell them, I don't have anythnig funny today, but I'll come up with something I'm sure. I guess I'm still not sure I have the Tag. Sure they hit me for a deer and an Elk tag. But the odds were not that good. "Impossible" is how Browtine put it and Idaho Bugler said F#*@#ing impossible. So Wyoming gave u a tag saying they made a mistake (Probably because they didn't realize it was me .. ;) ) and I wonder if Utah will take it away.... (Once they realize it was me) :D :D We'll see what comes in the mail. It's fun to think I have this "TAG" but I'm not counting my 350 bull chickens yet ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back