Utah Sucks!!

This makes me 0 for 95 in Utah this year. Mossie if you drew a tag than

So Explain that to me ? What is 0 for 95 ? I'm guessing thats either an exageration or it's the total times you put in over the years or something. I'm not sure but people already know I don't get much so I'll ask. Thanx in advance !

No Utah hits for me, getting down to the nitty gritty.
New Mexico and California.

Dang Moosie, a Utah tag ?

Moosie I blame a chitty nights sleep on you. I freaking stayed up watching Mossback vidoes looking at all the bulls that were taken in the unit you drew. I finally passed out around 2:00 then woke up at 5:00. I can't believe how jacked I am about someone elses tag.

Congrats! If you need some help let me know! I'd be more than willing to help out anyway I can. And yes that includes wearing a French maid outfit and being camp b!tch all week! :D

Your lucky you called me back you gayzo, or you would have gotten that 4AM phone call every morning until i found out the truth:D

"the wife asked if I could turn it back in"

holy hell.. NEVER look a gift horse in the mouth.. im still thinking you bought someone off at the division.

IDB, at least the boys will be on another hunt together.. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!

If we get enough people to go on the hunt... like 6+ people for one elk, We might have enough to make it in a Mossback Video :) :)

Browtine, did you call Doyle ? I want to be in his Next movie.. I can see it now... (Doyles Voice) : "Our next Hunter has hunted all over the world. Oscar Williamson from Boise Idaho put in and Beat the odds and drew this tag where Bubba Jones took a 411" and Sam Hyde took a 402 3/8 last year. You would think that with a great tag like this a bull of a lifetime would be shot. Watch the next few Minutes as you se oscar "AKA MOOSIE" Wetting himself and Dumping a 216" 3x5 raghorn bull.........."

Schmalts .... 4:30AM,6:03, 6:29 6:47...... Holey crap you wanted to get ahold of me :) When the phone rang the first time I was like WTF ? then didn't recognize the number. I listened to the message and Laughed my ass off and went back to sleep. Put it on Vibrate and every time it went off I woke up laughing :) What a Dick weed..... anyway, glad it wasn't the unit you put in for, someone with that much gumph as you I would worry about you flying over here and kicking me ;)

Bryce, sorry to keep you up that late... usually when you're up that late we're snuggling :)

1-pointer, I like the Maid Idea. I'll ask Browtine and we'll see what we are going to do :)

t-bone, I'm going to wait a couple days before I bring up too much. Subject changing is on the top of my list right now !!!!!

Well I got the Email this morning.......

April 27, 2007

OSCAR T WILLIAMSON
3606 E KINGS GATE DR
NAMPA ID 83687-8970

Dear OSCAR :

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game/Lifetime Draw. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
588251 # UNSUCCESSFUL (goat)
588250 # SUCCESSFUL for hunt ##-### (deer)
588249 # SUCCESSFUL for hunt ##-### (elk)

If you had any brains when you seen me calling every 20 minutes you should have put the phone on Vibrate, slipped it into the wife's thiong and went back to sleep. Then in the morning she would be in such a good mood she would never think of asking you to turn a tag back in

Enjoy your success while you can, your lucks liable to dry up someday.

I drew goat, sheep, and moose (three times). Then the mail-man quit coming to my house.

You'll have to hold out for 400 or nothing. We're all counting on you.

Sweet Moosie. All I got was my bonus point I put in for. I figure I will do this a couple of years and just get the general any bull units - probably cow tags for decent areas to use as scout time for the future.

Looking forward to this season - I am thinking that it will be a bit on the fun side.

Moosie, all I can say is, WOW!
You are either the luckiest schmuck on the planet or you've figured out how to rig the draw. Which is it? Schmuck or cheater?
No luck for me in Utah this year, but seriously, congrats on the tags!
I hope you can find the time to take advantage of all you've draw thus far!!

Which is it? Schmuck or cheater?

Well.... Would you like me better if it was one or the other.. Becasue I could also be a liar and tell you the one you want to hear ;)

I want to clarify something. Anyone that knows my hunting history and the amount of stuff my wife puts up with having me as a husband knows she is by far the best or one of the best wifes in the world. I have a hunting schedule that would divorce the average man, not just kill him. There is a ballance in mariage and she knows I put in for hunts to draw and go. Anyways, I'm just giving my wife the plug she diserves so you don't think I married a "meany un-understanding" wife :D :D I'll end up going on these hunts. the Hawaii trip I took her on Might help with time spent with her but I'm guessing I'm still WAAaaaaayyyy behind on "OWES".

BTW Oak, I posted at MM.com last night in he campfire section. My guess is most think I'm lieing ;)

"My guess is most think I'm lieing."

....the green eyed monster's got em Moosie...congrads, I'm thinkin' we'll see some good pics from your good fortune.

It's probably a good thing you missed (or, weren't invited to :cool: ) that last fishing trip with IDBugler. You're going to need all the vacation days you can get for your hunting trips next fall. Congrats!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back