Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Utah Sucks!!

He is still gay.... I have to get revenge. He stole my UT tag so i am going to apply for ID moose.
Game on

Moosie I spent 250 bucks at the expo in SLC which was for 93 tags. Plus deer and sheep in the regular draw makes me 0 for 95. Just did my montana resident tags applications so that should take me over the 0 for 100 mark. Congrats make the most of it. I hunted with the Montana elk supertag holder last year. He also drew an arizona strip tag last year. MAke the most of the tags and have fun!!!!!!!

Yeah, just let me know. I already have the outfit... ;)

wyomingtim- I've got a few things planned for the antlerless applications. Let me know if you're interested.

MM thread update...19 posts...browtine props Moosie via nipple twist pic w/ IBugler's WTF look.....group hug forming.

...strange

strange is right....almost like they've excepted him...in a bastard step-child kind of way?

Browtine your boys have lost their edge- was looking forward to some serious chit slinging and the biggest insult came from....schmalts! :(

Congrats man. If you need any help let me know, I didnt draw crap this year, so I need an excuse to get out on the mountain.

Moosie/Browtine
Hey, my phone died and I lost all my numbers. PM me your numbers if you would!!

TUFF

Congratulations on the tag. Good to hear you will have a posse of 6-8 cheerleaders along as required for a Utah elk shoot.;) There will be some good stories on hunttalk this fall.

208.571.1ELK is the Cell.

Help sounds good. I think thats a Standard Utah thing. Every video I've seen taken in Utah there is like 17 people in the picture. If it was jsut me I would feel like it was in a Idaho or something ;)

I think the only help is EYES. As far as Packing out , Etc, I'm not worried.

Now I'll jsut have to Find an Elk worthy for me to shoot :)

Yea, thats going to be really tuff :) 3x5 raghorn :)

the boys over on mm.com are being waaaaaaaaay to quiet.. makes me nervous!
We'll not much you can say after you post a picture of Moosie playing with his nipples like that. :rolleyes:

Congrats Moosie on your draws.. You better go out and buy a lotto ticket with the way your luck has been going. Nothing but good luck lately. Got to be happy with that.

It's a new bread next door.....they prolly just don't know you....believe it or not.

Let me ask you.....which hunt is first, Wy. or UT.?? Course, I guess it depends on how many other tags you draw. :BLEEP:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnbighunter
Back