Ultimate Marriage Test

I’m over those too for the most part. Good chance of rain tonight, Royals have a 1:10 game tomorrow in KC so I bought 4 tickets about an hour ago to take my kids and my nephew. I told my wife and she said “you don’t even know that it’s gonna rain tonight.”

She’s just mad because she has to work.

That woman wouldn’t know fun if it jumped up an bit her. 🤣

As much as I don’t like to say nice things about Canada, the Blue Jays bullpen was very nice and all the kids got a ball. They even got a few extras to give to other kids. My son (blue hat) and my nephew even got to play a little catch with the bullpen catcher. So it was a good rain day even though the crops got hammered last night.
89E6EACB-7B5D-4CF6-BC3A-5995F0B04353.jpeg56EB10BB-0C10-4FE4-B4FD-7B60F344B0CC.jpeg
78DC0286-6C00-4C0E-9367-FCCE66BA353D.jpeg

My Anniversary is September 1st. How else would I remember Montana bird opener? mtmuley
Same date here.

Both our birthdays are in the spring, and our son’s birthday is too. We are planners. The anniversary isn’t a hindrance at all as Sept isn’t my favorite month to be out. But I also got rid of my bow years ago.

Robbie and I were just a few weeks into our dating. I was living in Charleston, SC and she in Charlotte, NC, 3 hr drive, and I did it every weekend at 80 MPH. We had spent the weekend just being us, nothing extraordinary, but I had to get back to SC for work. At the door she wrapped me in a crushing Brown Bear Hug, holding on for dear life, crying...and whispered "Don't Go". At that moment Robbie & I were married, just needed the paper to make it legal.

My late wife was a talented cartographer but her navigation instructions on road trips drove me nuts. "Gimme that gawdam map!"
Let me guess on the one. " Go until you see the Blue house, take then next left, but not the one by that big rock, the next one, then keep going until get to the light that has that restaurant sign, don't turn there, go up to that road that has the cute puppy and turn right." Am I right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back