Ultimate Marriage Test

Shopping at them or Selling stuff at them?

Or both?
The whole experience of setting up. My wife is OCD as hell so I'm sure you can imagine with how collect and cool I am with mind numbing shit it went pretty well. Throw in the MIL and some extras from others.......

Kinda like a moderate episode of Jerry Springer

We survived though, Jonas even got taken advantage of that night so that's a win.

My wife’s birthday is November 22. She’s learned to live with the fact that I’ll be hunting on her birthday.
I have you all beat. My wife's birthday is September 15th. When I was guiding elk hunters I was home for 1 out of 6 birthdays.

I have you all beat. My wife's birthday is September 15th. When I was guiding elk hunters I was home for 1 out of 6 birthdays.
You me birth date was not one of you litmus test criteria? Tsk tsk! You have only yourself to blame. :ROFLMAO:

Of course I'm rarely here for my wife's BD. (Mid June). But will be this year, so building some marketable marriage capital right there. :) :)

My wife likes to run cars on "E" most of the time where I tend to fill up when a rig gets below a quarter of a tank. We had a 90's version Tahoe that would have at least 10 gallons left in it when it hit "E". She would make mental notes of the mileage and drive around town for quite some time in that vehicle on empty.

She came home one rainy night from ref'ing a volleyball game, driving down a busy 4 lane in Missoula and ran out of gas. She called me and I have since learned that my unfortunate laughing response was not appropriate.

My wife’s bday is 9/9. Birth control became “my responsibility” once we got married (on 12/19). So our daughter was born on 9/6. At least I can nock out both bdays in 4 days and head west for the elk rut. Damn sure didn’t get married in the heart of the rut. What were you guys thinking?

My wife’s bday is 9/9. Birth control became “my responsibility” once we got married (on 12/19). So our daughter was born on 9/6. At least I can nock out both bdays in 4 days and head west for the elk rut. Damn sure didn’t get married in the heart of the rut. What were you guys thinking?
We weren't. I feel comfortable speaking for @Backofbeyond on that one.

Back