Yeti GOBOX Collection

U.S. Debt Ceiling. 31.4 Trillion!

Pretty much sums it up.
Yes it does. That was the reason for my comment. They could come up with a tax scheme that brought in double the amount of revenue and they will still manage to spend more than they take in. Some of you are worried about the further development of a princely class through wealth. I worry about the same thing but it is the accumulation of political power that has developed a kingly class

Yes it does. That was the reason for my comment. They could come up with a tax scheme that brought in double the amount of revenue and they will still manage to spend more than they take in. Some of you are worried about the further development of a princely class through wealth. I worry about the same thing but it is the accumulation of political power that has developed a kingly class
Little secret for you. Power and money are the same thing.

Here in this far Northernmost town in America. Even the local government excepted Biden money and now looking for projects to spend it on. Local EPA going after wood and pellet stoves. Now they would like to pave our gavel road so they increase property taxes.

I equally have concerns about the insatiable leviathan administrative state. We have to stop both or this American experiment is likely over.

Too many people spend too much of their valuable time and energy focused on the ultra wealthy and princely class. The only entity you have control over is yourself. It won't happen over night, but if you work both hard and smart, you will still become prosperous in this country. Imagine, if you are so inclined, the altruism you can do with your time and money once you become financially independent.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Too many people spend too much of their valuable time and energy focused on the ultra wealthy and princely class. The only entity you have control over is yourself. It won't happen over night, but if you work both hard and smart, you will still become prosperous in this country. Imagine, if you are so inclined, the altruism you can do with your time and money once you become financially independent.

America - Don’t worry about fixing the problems, just worry about making enough money so they don’t apply to you.

people always misconstrue these conversations as sentiment of jealousy and hate for the wealthy. it's a bit of a red herring that further inflames and also reduces our ability to have real conversations.

i don't loathe fred eshelman because he's wealthy, i loathe him and his lackeys because they're all certified dickwad jackasses.

i think most of us are concerned about a too powerful state, re. vikingsguy last comment. i know i am, i'm just as wary of our government and it's size and reach as the next guy. but many of us are also concerned about a too powerful elite class. the thing is as that they often go hand in hand, and both typically lead to the demise of freedom as it is often defined.

yay! Regressive taxes for the win, let's make the rich richer and the poor poorer :rolleyes:

Flat taxes are moronic
Bah! Poor become poorer is a farse used by opposition in the flat tax debate.

Poor don't drive Mercedes.

It maintains equality. The American dream. 🤣

Low income? Simple: F. Roosevelt's temp welfare intent turned socially long term accepted adapts. Low income, "reduced tax" for grocery/essentials.

Ziiing! Wish real fishing was this easy!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back