Caribou Gear Tarp

Crypto vs. Fiat

You can put as much lipstick as you want on that pig, it’s still a pig.

Attachments

• IMG_9668.jpeg
    IMG_9668.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
Hey @Hircine, you've laid out some solid points about the shift from the gold standard to fiat. The change since '64? Huge, to say the least. Inflation's grip on our hard-earned cash is real, especially with the government having such a heavy hand in it.
On a related note, have you explored the realm of forex? It's all about trading currencies from various countries against each other. A whole new ballgame outside of stocks. If you're curious about diving deeper, you might want to understand what is forex trading and how does it work. It offers a fresh perspective.

Last edited:
Embracing free speech, for entertainment purposes mostly.
I'm all for free speech and certainly for entertainment. Just saying, if it waddles and quacks, i'm guessing it's a duck, at least until I see him post somewhere else. Maybe eventually all of social media evolves to bots responding to bots.

I'm all for free speech and certainly for entertainment. Just saying, if it waddles and quacks, i'm guessing it's a duck, at least until I see him post somewhere else. Maybe eventually all of social media evolves to bots responding to bots.
With christina for a handle, it could be a girl bot?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back