Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

U.S. Debt Ceiling. 31.4 Trillion!

Still plenty of descendants of the greatest generation signing checks on both sides, paying in, and paying forward. Boomer disparagement is tantamount to lazy pseudo intellectualism.

Still plenty of descendants of the greatest generation signing checks on both sides, paying in, and paying forward. Boomer disparagement is tantamount to lazy pseudo intellectualism.
It isn't disparagement. I'm just saying that these calculations were looking good when Boomers discovered cocaine and partying in the 70's. Then they decided to straighten up and got all corporate - job, family, house in the suburbs, eating granola. Look at the role model you created for Millennials.

If we can push the Talladega Nights theme a little more, from that same scene above, which party is it that's threatening to stick a knife in its own leg? Or is it both sides?

Yet Registered Democrat and Republicans continue to vote in the same slop your party serves. Retaining power? They would not continue if the registered D & R's didn't vote them in. Ultimately, it's you, the Registered R or D voter.

As for term limits for Congress? Not interested. Fix the problem. Demand quality candidates from your party. Legislative branch representatives need to stay if good and voted out if bad.
Well keep going down the same path and see how hat works out

It isn't disparagement. I'm just saying that these calculations were looking good when Boomers discovered cocaine and partying in the 70's. Then they decided to straighten up and got all corporate - job, family, house in the suburbs, eating granola. Look at the role model you created for Millennials.

I think @SAJ-99 is the one who’s got a woodie…..for Boomers ✅🤣

A speech Congress and Joe need to keep in mind. They need to all get on the same page as a team and fix this

We are having argument about the tax code Charles ;)

End of the day, I think it's more important for a single mom to pay rent and buy food for her kids then it is for me to buy a waterski boat. So I think the tax code should reflect that fact.

And no princes
Well, then, you would obviously be happy if oil is $20/barrel and Henry Hub $1. ;)

Well, then, you would obviously be happy if oil is $20/barrel and Henry Hub $1. ;)
For that to take place we would either need a super cheap way of getting hydrocarbons out of the ground or we discovered cheap fusion or something.

I’d be stoked on the later former would be terrible for climate change.

I am not a big fan of litmus tests, but I absolutely have - zero tolerance for sexual harassment claims. Trump/Clinton/Johnson/Kennedy etc. have no place leading our nation.
Sexual harassment CLAIMS? Careful there big boy. This is America, right? You must be thinking of the old Soviet Union.

A speech Congress and Joe need to keep in mind. They need to all get on the same page as a team and fix this

Boss Party opening speech come the final week of elections. You probably inspired a whole new set of robo calls w/ Al Pacino saying,

"On this team, we fight for that inch On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch. between LIVING and DYING. I'll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch."

@BigHornRam , you lean on the left or right arm of the chair when expressing, Keynesian economics? 🤣

Back