Trophy Doe Antelope

William Christy

This guy endured some gusty winds, and most of all a sore rump from riding around for a few hours (in a backpack) looking for the right doe.

After flugging a few stalks, there was some luck. Here's the hero picture:

Ata boy.
Way to start him out young. :cool: Looks pretty happy to me :D

No man stands taller than one who takes the time
with our kids. Sounds like a great day and looks like the little guy is ready to tackle hell with a bucket of water. :D

Greenhorn,

When do you teach the kid how you are really supposed to hunt Antelope, with a cooler of beer in back of a double cab 3/4 ton???

Did you make him get out of the backpack to open gates for you??? ;)

Congrats on connecting with the boy along. A great way to spend the day....

Greeny, I've had that as my Backdrop now for the last month or so. I love that picture. I show that picture to everyone...

Awsome picture !!!!! Good to see you get lucky and Shoot somthing this year. Must have been the help you had. Blow up that picture and Frame it.

Cool, how old is he? I have a question, my boy is 3 1/2 years old, when do you think he should watch his first gut job?

shmaltz- He's ready now! My kids were playing in the piles at 3.... ;) Just don't let mom watch and offer to do the laundry that day...

Greenhorn- Great pic! I always like the kid pics the best of any at HuntTalk
hump.gif

Hey Schmalts,

Mine (3) has seen plenty. The live ones are deer the dead ones are meat!

(a friend that I grew up with 6 your old son asked him what kind of chicken dad?
the kind you eat .............................. or the kind that says @#)(#-a-doodle-doo.)

He has no idea there is only one kind!
Start-em early

He's been along since last season and has watched/assisted in the dressing several times both years (he's three now). No problems although he's said, "I'm not eating that part." more than once.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back