Trophy Doe Antelope

That is one awesome picture Greenhorn, I'm hoping my little girl will be in some photos like that in a couple more years. (Mom permitting of course ;) ) She already hates me leaving her behind at 1 1/2 years. Congrats man.

Thanks for sharing such a great picture Greenhorn. I just love seeing the kids out there enjoying the times afield.

That is a great pic Kurt! The sad thing is, when that kid turns 12 he's going to kill bigger bucks, bulls and bears than I have at 34! Waaaa, waaa. WIll you adopt me, I'd be a good big brother to him!

The other day I brought my deer home field dressed and skinned and boned him in the garage. My 3 year old was all grossed out at first, saying Ewwww, yuck.....and all that stuff, but after a few minutes she was sticking her fingers in his eyes and playing with his tongue and stuff. It was cool.

Congrats, sorry to see you couldn't get a nice buck and had to drop the hammer on the doe. :0)

Heck he does look like some young pics of you ;) thats great you can get him out at that age,
Err I heard a few whispers you got some great animals this year as well any chance of a peck at them

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back