Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Towing Fees

Tow company was probably not wanting to do this job when they got the call so they probably inflated the bill to make it ‘even’. Just like how a cement guy would charge you $500 to fill a crack in your driveway. Maybe not the best ‘apples to oranges’ given the severity of the accident but you get it.

If the insurance called the wrecker for you, it’s all on them.

More detail needed there
It's not much of an experience like yours.

T boned a guy that ran a stop sign going 50 mph. Flipped his car into the ditch. Had to extract his daughter out (40 yo). My truck came to rest on its front end, no tires.

Over 30k in just damages and they wouldn't total it out.

Took almost a week to get it out because they "didn't have the person there that could process the payment and release of the vehicle to me."

No one was seriously injured thank God. A milli second earlier I probably would've killed the driver.

All I can say is when I drove past where you went off the road and saw how far up the tree you broke branches on the way to the river, I couldn’t believe you walked away from it. You were seriously sandbagging is the first time you posted pics.

Glad you made it out alive!

Holy crap! That’s crazy. In 1983 I dropped a picked thru the ice on Tiber heading out ice fishing. Wasn’t submerged but I did have to call a tow truck. $85 and I thought that was a lot. Times have changed I suppose.

All I can say is when I drove past where you went off the road and saw how far up the tree you broke branches on the way to the river, I couldn’t believe you walked away from it. You were seriously sandbagging is the first time you posted pics.

Glad you made it out alive!
Pictures don’t show the drop very well behind the last bump which is much higher than what you see across the river. Saw this come by and thought it was a similar flip.

Pictures don’t show the drop very well behind the last bump which is much higher than what you see across the river. Saw this come by and thought it was a similar flip.
Glad you didn’t become one with the landscaping, that road is a killer.

The ”canyon” has claimed many a life over the years! Glad you were not one of them! Seems as if someone is trying to get your attention, hope your listening.

Your insurance company is going to give you the high hard one when they raise your rates come renewal....

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back