PEAX Equipment

Top Gun 2

Buddy from Jr. High and I were planning on meeting in Memphis to see it, but I think we're going to check it out in October when I'm down for my 30th reunion.

We saw the original like 15 times when it came out. Good to hear it's done right!

if any of you are movie fans check the Cinemark theaters movie club. My daughter has it gets 1 free movie a month and discounts on tickets. Free popcorn and discount at snack shack. Her and her boyfriend use it al the time.

Hah! In Canada, at an IMAX Theatre - Wife and I just returned from enjoying TOP GUN - MAVERICK. IMO, it was better than I had hoped it to be. Tom Cruise and crew brought TOP GUN to life. All I can say really.

Very enjoyable. IMAX was a very nice touch.

How can a 30 year sequel be good?
Cruise is pretty cringeworthy in some scenes, and kinda dominates the story like he does in MI movies, that being said the flight scenes are phenomenal, definitely a huge step up from the first and dramatically better than the CGI we are all used to these days.

You can absolutely tell actors, pretending to pull Gs and actors actually pulling Gs in an F-18.

Cruise is pretty cringeworthy in some scenes, and kinda dominates the story like he does in MI movies, that being said the flight scenes are phenomenal, definitely a huge step up from the first and dramatically better than the CGI we are all used to these days.

You can absolutely tell actors, pretending to pull Gs and actors actually pulling Gs in an F-18.
Public service announcement: It is called “top gun: MAVERICK” for a reason. 😉

Gotta say, for him to do his own stunts is pretty respectable.

Great movie. I thought they did a good job of blending some of the old stuff with new. allows someone who hasn't seen first or its been a while to follow along. Good story line ( as movies go, especially sequels), a few "nope" moments as always but well worth the money to see. I will pay to see it again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back