Top Gun 2

Amazing movie. The original was my favorite movie growing up and my bar was very high. It simply exceeded expectations even after reading this thread!!

It gave me GOOSEbumps!! 🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I watched it this afternoon, awesome sequel. Didn't catch the Admiral's daughter connection, but hadn't seen the original for 30 years or so. Linked with the original very good.

Damn, if my wife won't go I'm taking that girl from the climbing gym.
Well sht, I asked my wife if she wanted to go and she stared at me with a twisted face for a few seconds and then said she didn’t want to watch a “homoerotic penis movie.” That seems like a no.

And I’m too chicken to ask the girl at the gym.

Please advise.

[edit, corrected to reflect that the actual term was homoerotic, not homophobic]

Last edited:
Wife and I saw it last night, best movie I have seen in a long time. If you are on the fence, go!

Wife never quite came to terms with my dad or things I had in common with him. Dad lived in that house with green roof across the runway, and that's me and my son out front.

There's nothing like the feeling of one of those bearing down on you at 400+ mph.

I took this one from his front yard. You need to set volume on high. (That's his voice at the end. He flew until he was 88, but passed 4 years ago.)

Took my boys to it last week. Everyone liked it so much that they insisted on going again so my wife could see it. Just got back from a 2nd screening of it. Also, my wife loved it too!

Cool video. The maneuvers he did were child's play compared to what he does alone or with an instructor. He's an accomplished aerobatic pilot himself as well as having multiple ratings and thousands of hours of pilot in command time.

I wonder how many of the actors got put to sleep (G lock) while training for the film and how many blew chunks their first time up?

I’m not a huge Cruise fan but I just got home from seeing the movie and I have to admit it is one of the best sequels I have ever seen.
Highly recommend if you liked the first one.

Well sht, I asked my wife if she wanted to go and she stared at me with a twisted face for a few seconds and then said she didn’t want to watch a “homophobic penis movie.” That seems like a no.

And I’m too chicken to ask the girl at the gym.

Please advise.
Live in the danger zone, bud. Interpret that as you will. Haha

Watched it over the weekend, huge recommend.

Plan on seeing it again in theaters it was so good. Haven't done that ever for a movie before, but the original TopGun is also my favorite movie...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back