Top Gun 2

A good video of the, "behind the scenes" that includes the background of the "Football", scenes... Pretty cool content.

I wasn’t a fan of the first one but I liked the second one.

Just went and saw it with the wife and kids. We all really enjoyed it, it was a good fun movie. I’ll probably have “Danger Zone” on my playlist this week and drive my Ford F-250 like an imaginary F-18 for a few days.

“Permission to buzz the 7-11”.

“Negative middle aged pickup driver, the pattern is full”

We saw it last week. Didn't go for the plot or acting. We went for the aviation scenes and wasn't disappointed.

Now imagine doing those maneuvers without G suits. That's the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds. Impressive.

Our rib cooking group did a cook for our Sheppard Air Force Base’d Euro NATO folks. Lots of brass from all over the world, lots of security. It was held at a ranch just outside of town. There were simulations of Pearl Harbor replete with vintage aircraft. Stealth fighters and even a Stealth bomber flybys. The pinnacle moment was a F14 flaring low, almost to a stall nosing up and hitting its afterburners while the national anthem played. That thing roared straight up like a bullet.

There wasn’t a dry eye in the crowd.

The pinnacle moment was a F14 flaring low, almost to a stall nosing up and hitting its afterburners while the national anthem played.
On of my most memorable days of deer hunting entailed watching two F16s flying “maneuvers” in the mountains. I woke up from a nap with one of them about 150 yards in front of me. Later I watched one upside down circling a mountain peak.

Our rib cooking group did a cook for our Sheppard Air Force Base’d Euro NATO folks. Lots of brass from all over the world, lots of security. It was held at a ranch just outside of town. There were simulations of Pearl Harbor replete with vintage aircraft. Stealth fighters and even a Stealth bomber flybys. The pinnacle moment was a F14 flaring low, almost to a stall nosing up and hitting its afterburners while the national anthem played. That thing roared straight up like a bullet.

There wasn’t a dry eye in the crowd.
I spent lots of time stationed in Wichita Falls!! That’s awesome you did that.

I was also stationed at Sheppard in the late sixties for Tech school. Lots of good memories of my time spent there.

Cruise turned 60 yesterday.
the-dude-lebowski.gif

Back