Yeti GOBOX Collection

The Storms of Life

Thanks. If the amount of fat was an indicator, he wasn't long for that mountain.

I will be at WSF on Friday and Saturday. Maybe see you there.
Yes sir I will be there both of those days! Maybe I will see you around.

Thanks to @406LIFE for coming over this morning and putting an official tape on old Grubby.

As expected, losing over an inch on one side and a smaller break on the other side did no favors for those interested in scores or numbers. He lost at least a 1/4" on the longest side, at an inch more than that on the shortest side. End result is that he's one of those amazing animals with an amazing story that is not well represented by numbers and formulas.

Still amazed that I was so lucky.

IMG_0003.JPG

I'm sure there's a lot of people besides me sending their very best wishes
Please pass them on.

@Big Fin Always happy to measure. I've not seen bases like that before on a goat. Coming up just a fraction short like doesn't diminish the hunt or animal at all. Still one more than me...

Today's news seems like a fitting cherry on the top of a really strange sundae.

My Mom went in for her PET scan on Thursday. She has been fretting all weekend, knowing that there was only a 30% chance that four months of chemo and 30 radiation sessions would work to remove this tumor.

Well, prayers sometimes are answered. The Storms of Life got a little calmer today. She just got done meeting with her doctors. She is done with treatments and the tumor is gone.

Thank you to all who asked and expressed your kind thoughts. Your prayers and warm thoughts meant the world to her when she would read how many strangers cared about her. Thanks for the support so many have given our family.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back