The Montana Deer/Elk Draw Week

It is back up on the site, but some NRs are getting their results showing up in both successful and unsuccessful for the same license. I didn't believe it, so he sent me a screen shot. Weird stuff.
I am getting the same thing. Wait til later?

1/4 in my group all separate with 1 pp. can’t understand how people with 0 points draw a second chance tag (says resleased ) but a guy with 1 point don’t .... yeh I know it’s separate draws to begin with but the draw for the returned tags ( guys that didn’t get a permit so they opted out of bg combo) should go to pp holders ......

1/4 in my group all separate with 1 pp. can’t understand how people with 0 points draw a second chance tag (says resleased ) but a guy with 1 point don’t .... yeh I know it’s separate draws to begin with but the draw for the returned tags ( guys that didn’t get a permit so they opted out of bg combo) should go to pp holders ......

Thought it's because it's based on bonus points?

Not 100% that was just my assumption.
Must be Otherwise I would have drawn . I personally know a guy that drew in the second draw with 0 pp. I had 1 pp. most disappointed that I had no shot at a permit . You can’t even be entered in permit draw if you don’t draw a NR combo first . Oh well , onto the alternates list

What combo? FWP could have presented this better. I drew on the first pass, my buddy drew on the second (released).....but it was hard not to look at that big fat elk combo in the unsuccessful column and think that you weren't drawn, especially when compared to my results. We all assumed that released meant the results were.

There are elk combos leftover but no deer and elk or deer combos.

Screenshot_20190422-174232_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190422-174319_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: LCH
What combo? FWP could have presented this better. I drew on the first pass, my buddy drew on the second (released).....but it was hard not to look at that big fat elk combo in the unsuccessful column and think that you weren't drawn, especially when compared to my results. We all assumed that released meant the results were.

There are elk combos leftover but no deer and elk or deer combos.

View attachment 104871View attachment 104872
I applied for the Big game combo . 1 pp . And applied for s breaks permit with 7 points but didn’t even get entered for that cuz I didn’t draw the combo .

Must be Otherwise I would have drawn . I personally know a guy that drew in the second draw with 0 pp. I had 1 pp. most disappointed that I had no shot at a permit . You can’t even be entered in permit draw if you don’t draw a NR combo first . Oh well , onto the alternates list
Could be a blessing in disguise.. a chance to get out and hit some new states/areas! Wyoming and South Dakota deer still coming up.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back