The Montana Deer/Elk Draw Week

Did you ask for a refund if no permit drawn?

I wonder if the second pass is all random?
No I opted to take the entire combo . I wasn’t drawn for it - wasn’t even in the permit draw cuZ I didn’t draw the combo . Yeh the second draw could be all random . Not end of world - I’ll have a shot in the alternates draw

There are 400 elk combos available for the surplus May 6 at 5am mountain time.
I missed completely. Where did you find the surplus tags? Thought I only had a chance at the alternative list drawing.
Thanks

I missed completely. Where did you find the surplus tags? Thought I only had a chance at the alternative list drawing.
Thanks

Two separate people at FWP told me the same think, elk combo only. The recording for the licensing line has details regarding timing.

If you want a deer option you'll have to gamble with the alternate list.

Two separate people at FWP told me the same think, elk combo only. The recording for the licensing line has details regarding timing.

If you want a deer option you'll have to gamble with the alternate list.
Will go with the surest thing I can get with elk. Otherwise will end up being BHR Sherpa for the season :rolleyes:

I’m having trouble accessing my MT website to check my draw results :( was told a few accounts got deleted so may be my problem. Think I’ll sit on the phone tomorrow and try to find out that way. Not keen on big phones bills, so hopefully can get through ok.

Reactions: LCH
I’m having trouble accessing my MT website to check my draw results :( was told a few accounts got deleted so may be my problem. Think I’ll sit on the phone tomorrow and try to find out that way. Not keen on big phones bills, so hopefully can get through ok.
You don't have to log into your account to check your app. Just click on the my fwp menu then fill in info for results. 104894

Back