PEAX Equipment

The Bundys are baa-aaack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their article hits all the known reported highlights of the Russian Clinton criminal act which through the Obama admins control over the BLM they attempted to criminally strongarm the Bundys off their land and historical grazing leases.

Weird that Fox News didn’t report the transaction? Even weirder the DOJ hasn’t investigated it? Strange. One would almost think the only reason those two things didn’t happen is because it’s just a bunch of made up bullshit.

What, that he was playing a high speed game of chicken with a roadblock? That he jumped out and reached for his pockets where there was a gun? That he got shot as a result? Amazing, isn’t it?

What’s amazing is that Finicum was such a threat that they had to shoot him three times. All in the back!

Uranium One is still under investigation by the DOJ. A US Atty J. Huber is handling the case. I suspect charges against the Clintons in conjunction with Durham’s investigation results since it all ties in with Obama and his Deep State. At least I hope so.

Uranium One is still under investigation by the DOJ. A US Atty J. Huber is handling the case. I suspect charges against the Clintons in conjunction with Durham’s investigation results since it all ties in with Obama and his Deep State. At least I hope so.

Oh yeah Wash Post; they’re legit. The most important part about that article is this. “Though the assignment has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to lawmakers, these people said”. It’s still ongoing and the case is open. And who are “these people”? Anyway I’ll do more research and get back to y’all. Gotta get my road work in for the coming hunts.

Pretty hilarious you cite IMOWired as a source, but then say the Washington Post is illegitimate.

Time for my workout too. My brain is atrophying

Oh yeah Wash Post; they’re legit. The most important part about that article is this. “Though the assignment has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to lawmakers, these people said”. It’s still ongoing and the case is open. And who are “these people”? Anyway I’ll do more research and get back to y’all. Gotta get my road work in for the coming hunts.
Could you tell me more about yourself? Just want to see if it matches up with what I have in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back