The Bundys are baa-aaack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should be aware that the land they had leased for generations to graze their cattle and make a living is the same dirt that holds the Uranium reserves that Hilliary Clinton sold to the Russians.

You should be aware that ...... reciting Bundy-esque internet rumor as facts will seldom go uncontested with the Hunt Talk crowd.

Got a citation for that statement you say we "should be aware of?"

I've heard that statement many times and asked for the citations, proof, or documentation when such claims are made. To date, nobody has been able to show me anything. Hoping you can provide the evidence that will finally answer the question.

Last edited:
If the Bundy's feel they shouldn't have too pay grazing fee's too the Government,then why should hunters have to pay for and apply for hunting ? everyone should just hunt whatever and whenever they want to,since according to the Bundy mindset we the people own the land here in the great U.S.,NOT the Government.

You should be aware that ...... reciting Bundy-esque internet rumor as facts will seldom go uncontested with the Hunt Talk crowd.

Got a citation for that statement you say we "should be aware of?"

I've heard that statement many times and asked for the citations, proof, or documentation when such claims are made. To date, nobody has been able to show me anything. Hoping you can provide the evidence that will finally answer the question.

Here's just one. There are many more available if you look: http://imowired.com/hillarys-uranium-link-bundy-standoff/

If the Bundy's feel they shouldn't have too pay grazing fee's too the Government,then why should hunters have to pay for and apply for hunting ? everyone should just hunt whatever and whenever they want to,since according to the Bundy mindset we the people own the land here in the great U.S.,NOT the Government.

I don't see the relevant connection?

Not surprised. Lots of false hero worship been going on for way too long. I expect one will kneel on my neck someday.
The cop who knelt on Floyd’s neck and killed him is on the same IQ plane as the Bundys. Pretty low.

You should be aware that the land they had leased for generations to graze their cattle and make a living is the same dirt that holds the Uranium reserves that Hilliary Clinton sold to the Russians.

BFD. The Bundys has a contractual agreement they failed to meet, and then defied cease and desist orders. Lifting them up as heroes is as stupid as it would be for me to claim the looters in Minneapolis are heroes.

No one anywhere in this great country is responsible for the health, safety or well being on anyone else outside of immediate family members. I believe and now evidence is coming forth that taking the flu vaccine has provided some T-cell immunity to the China bug. 50% of the population refuses to get flu shots. 75% of the population is obese and or morbidly so. 85% take no regular exercise at all. Half the population, mostly lower income still smokes in the light of 50 years of being warned about that. 70% or more consume alcohol regularly. I refuse to be saddled with the BS argument that I’m responsible for anyone but myself or mine. I got enough troubles in my life without taking on anyone else’s. PS the Bundys were right and the fact they weren’t convicted proves that. Americans and heroes in my eyes. You should be aware that the land they had leased for generations to graze their cattle and make a living is the same dirt that holds the Uranium reserves that Hilliary Clinton sold to the Russians. They thought they could force them off at no expense. They thought wrong.

If bullchit was music, you'd be John Philip Sousa...

Here's just one. There are many more available if you look: http://imowired.com/hillarys-uranium-link-bundy-standoff/

Some article from a fringe operating website that tries to connect a series of long-distance points is not a citation. Show me the deeds. Show me where the sale happened between Clinton and the Russians. Show me the ownership of Russians to the mineral rights.

If you think IMOWired is a legit source, this discussion is going nowhere. You aware of that organization? Their ownership? Their spin? They're so far out on the fringe, even the "almost crazy but not completely crazy" fringe abandoned them. That group has been tits up since 2018.

I had a suspicion this would be like all the other times I've asked the question. You gotta do better than that if you want the Hunt Talk crowd to take your claim seriously.

Ah yes, a "citation" from a highly biased, non-journalistic, rag of a propoganda website. And if anyone points that out, let me guess... all the halfway decent news outlets out there that for some reason (...) haven't picked up this story are fake news... If it weren't so insidious, I'd have to admire the genius of the folks who have created this mess...

So if the Buddy’s cows are ingesting traces of Hillary’s Russian friends’ uranium on unConstitutional Federal Land; when said cows fart who is going to be blamed as the terrorist who detonated a dirty bomb?

This could be bigger than the Chinese infecting the world with the Kung Flu.

Unbelievable how gullible people are...and where they choose to get their "information" and "data"...

The Bundy's aren't hero's, they're deadbeats that aren't capable of an honest days work or paying their grazing fees. Lowlifes who cause trouble and get others killed for their "cause".

Are you kidding? You realize the difference between journalism and merely typing up something to publish on a website?

According to this NFN they label IMOwired as far right with a bias towards far left. Isn’t that interesting? Anyway I was asked to provide a source and did. Their article hits all the known reported highlights of the Russian Clinton criminal act which through the Obama admins control over the BLM they attempted to criminally strongarm the Bundys off their land and historical grazing leases. We saw a lot of that then and are still dealing with the deep state criminals today. But anyway for the record there is no Left or Right. Oh and wasn’t it also interesting how Lavoy Finicum died?

According to this NFN they label IMOwired as far right with a bias towards far left. Isn’t that interesting?
I think we can all agree that “radical”, “extremist”, “militant” would all be apt description. When it gets to that level, whether it’s far left or far right, it’s not all that different. The behaviors and tactics are the same. The only difference is the issue. The fact that this group operates at both needs of the spectrum says a lot. They really don’t stand for any cause. They are just there to stir up crap and draw attention to themselves.

As for your “hero” declaration, are you claiming that they weren’t breaking the law, or are you claiming they are above the law? It’s got to be one or the other, but neither fit my definition of hero.

As for Lavoy Finicum, I’m going to put up an alt-center website saying that Carole Baskin killed him. It’ll be viral within a week and millions of people,will be forwarding links to my site as evidence of its truth. And people WILL believe it! Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back