The Bundys are baa-aaack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a great idea, think about it. Bundy and all his like(weak) minded buddies get together in large groups. Someone just needs to give them all bracelets that they have to wear so if the next week rolls by, and they are in a hospital with covid the staff will know they have waived their rights to a ventilator.

I think this is a great idea, think about it. Bundy and all his like(weak) minded buddies get together in large groups. Someone just needs to give them all bracelets that they have to wear so if the next week rolls by, and they are in a hospital with covid the staff will know they have waived their rights to a ventilator.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I really think these idiots that refuse to follow any of the guidelines in the name of liberty should be held accountable if they end up spreading the virus, especially if people die because of their recklessness.

An investigation did determine the government murdered the guy they shot in the suburban who was part of the Bundy crew. The government then lied about said murder. They have reason to be paranoid now......
If the "guy" is LaVoy Finicum, it would be helpful for you to substantiate your anti-gubment allegation. Doubtful that anyone would characterize that tragedy as good process or a good outcome, but nor would anyone characterize Finicum as a good citizen.

"And we will also, if necessary, provide a physical defense for you, so that you can continue in your rights.”
HAHAHAHA this is the quote from the same guy who took over a wildlife refuge and then used social media to ask for help because they were short on pop tarts and coffee creamer. He talks such a big game, I bet in real life he is a pansy.

Idaho, need not feel bad. We have just as many crazies in northwest Wisconsin. A former member of our legislature is constantly posting pictures of himself running around with his pocket constitution and "give me liberty or give me death" coffee mug. Like someone above said, some people think the rights of themselves trumps the rights of everyone else. You can only hide behind the constitution to justify your selfish behavior for so long

You know, it's tough navigating religious freedom when it comes to a global crisis like this. Most of us try to adjust and move on praying for better days. Ironically, the zoom small group meetings and online worship services are working surprisingly well for our church and, in a way, are bringing us closer as a family and church.

Then this guy shows up and jeopardizes all the good faith efforts we've put together. And this is not to advance his Faith, it's self serving. Makes me sick. Sad thing is there are legitimate questions about the government's ability to impose on our freedoms during crises like this. He's going to make it harder to ask those questions.

The funny thing is we probably all agree with and carry the same narrative.
I know I don't want rights to be infringed on.
It's just we agree something needed done for the health of Americans. This is something we are all doing voluntarily as a group for people's health. You can't expect the Bundy's to understand be it Al, Ted, Ammon or Ryan.
Now if we enter a situation where rights start to be forcibly and unnecessarily infringed my opinion will do a 180 post haste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back