PEAX Equipment

The Bundys are baa-aaack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is we probably all agree with and carry the same narrative.
I know I don't want rights to be infringed on.
It's just we agree something needed done for the health of Americans. This is something we are all doing voluntarily as a group for people's health. You can't expect the Bundy's to understand be it Al, Ted, Ammon or Ryan.
Now if we enter a situation where rights start to be forcibly and unnecessarily infringed my opinion will do a 180 post haste.

WTF did Al do other than want to social distance from Peg😉

I struggle with this.

The Bundy's are clowns. Period.

But I am actually quite surprised how quickly we have just fallen in line.

Gun rights guys sitting around getting trampled.

Private ownership getting trampled

Freedom of movement trampled

Small government trampled

History will look back.

I hope it's because we smashed through, prevailed, showed the greatness of America.

But, I went to history class, I read about FDR, Topaz, massive government intrusion and overreach.

Bundy's and their ilk are clowns.

But lost in that noise is that BLM/FS are not without blame.

Seems like the responsibility to question government is out of vogue normally, and during stress, it's become anti American somehow.

I think this is a great idea, think about it. Bundy and all his like(weak) minded buddies get together in large groups. Someone just needs to give them all bracelets that they have to wear so if the next week rolls by, and they are in a hospital with covid the staff will know they have waived their rights to a ventilator.
They can have my ventilator...considering there basically useless for this virus.

Gun rights guys sitting around getting trampled.

Not here, the background checks have to be shorter than 3 days by law, the wait last week was about 6 days, so CBI was asking folks to voluntarily wait until they were cleared to purchase but has no power to stop them from buying a gun before they've passed the background check...

"And we will also, if necessary, provide a physical defense for you, so that you can continue in your rights.”

Something tells me he'd receive less leeway from the feds this time than he did on the refuge, considering it wouldn't be his first rodeo and there is a different administration in charge...

Not here, the background checks have to be shorter than 3 days by law, the wait last week was about 6 days, so CBI was asking folks to voluntarily wait until they were cleared to purchase but has no power to stop them from buying a gun before they've passed the background check...

I was referring to LA sheriff

If the "guy" is LaVoy Finicum, it would be helpful for you to substantiate your anti-gubment allegation. Doubtful that anyone would characterize that tragedy as good process or a good outcome, but nor would anyone characterize Finicum as a good citizen.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=FBI+agent+lied+about+shooting+charged

Good citizen or not, the government taking part in the murder of a civilian and lying about should give you pause. Not to mention he was part of HRT which is supposed to be the elite of the elite.

Good citizen or not, the government taking part in the murder of a civilian and lying about should give you pause. Not to mention he was part of HRT which is supposed to be the elite of the elite.
Somehow you got Murder out of that article. Get yo ezz checked.

giphy.gif

Good citizen or not, the government taking part in the murder of a civilian ...
Liar versus murderer ... can we agree there is a difference? Words are important, written and spoken. Reading comprehension and listening skills are key to understanding.

If you are a law enforcement professional with more specific relevant information, then perhaps you have standing in the interpretation ... otherwise, not so much.

Hyperbole. Justified shooting, untruthful during deposition. There’s a difference.

The Bundy's have been freeloading of the Government for years now,they haven't paid grazing fee's in years,yet all of their fellow Ranchers have no problem paying the fee's,notice it was one of their followers that got killed,the Bundy's made sure none of their own family were harmed.All the Government ever asked them to do was to pay the grazing fee's .

these guys are asshats..however, i do believe there are some serious lines being crossed. maybe like reporting your neighbors.. or Michigans new ordinances where you can't go to a family members home or your second home. or getting arrested for going for a drive. I don't want anyone to get sick or die but the fact is the road we are on the "fix" is worse than the illness. i think we need a healthy middle road approach the economy has to start rolling like it or not that's a risk that has to be taken we can't stay shut down for another month or two. We have hospitals not being able to cash flow because there's no caseload, my wife's group for example has until the 22nd before its katie bar the door and hopefully we can reopen. plus this shelter in place does nothing to actually stop the virus in the long run it just lets us get up to capacity in our healthcare. I don't know and i don't think anyone truly does know the answer. all we've been doing is following CDC guidelines for hand washing, and a face covering and social distancing from family and friends. its unfortunate to not see our families including those in nursing homes. it just seems like whenever its suggested that we slowly open some things up people freak out over the fear of the unknown. Theres a few things I've come to realize:
1) If we stay shut down until june/july its going to be a shitshow for a long long time.
2) Im either going to get it or im not. I will do everything i can to not get it or not spread it but I'm not going to live in fear of it anymore
3) for all the bad you see in the headlines theres generally 10x good in your local community.
just some saturday night thoughts. Hope all my fellow huntalkers are staying safe and focusing on what you can control and dreaming of the fall like me

these guys are asshats..however, i do believe there are some serious lines being crossed. maybe like reporting your neighbors.. or Michigans new ordinances where you can't go to a family members home or your second home. or getting arrested for going for a drive. I don't want anyone to get sick or die but the fact is the road we are on the "fix" is worse than the illness. i think we need a healthy middle road approach the economy has to start rolling like it or not that's a risk that has to be taken we can't stay shut down for another month or two. We have hospitals not being able to cash flow because there's no caseload, my wife's group for example has until the 22nd before its katie bar the door and hopefully we can reopen. plus this shelter in place does nothing to actually stop the virus in the long run it just lets us get up to capacity in our healthcare. I don't know and i don't think anyone truly does know the answer. all we've been doing is following CDC guidelines for hand washing, and a face covering and social distancing from family and friends. its unfortunate to not see our families including those in nursing homes. it just seems like whenever its suggested that we slowly open some things up people freak out over the fear of the unknown. Theres a few things I've come to realize:
1) If we stay shut down until june/july its going to be a shitshow for a long long time.
2) Im either going to get it or im not. I will do everything i can to not get it or not spread it but I'm not going to live in fear of it anymore
3) for all the bad you see in the headlines theres generally 10x good in your local community.
just some saturday night thoughts. Hope all my fellow huntalkers are staying safe and focusing on what you can control and dreaming of the fall like me
Happy to see some pragmatism vs. politic rhetoric, accusations and hateful personal attacks. Well stated SandyCreek. You made your point without attacking any person, political party or mindset (other than the Bundy’s who most would agree are seeking that out to keep themselves in the limelight). Hopefully everyone on here will heed Randy’s call for more civility!

Liar versus murderer ... can we agree there is a difference? Words are important, written and spoken. Reading comprehension and listening skills are key to understanding.

If you are a law enforcement professional with more specific relevant information, then perhaps you have standing in the interpretation ... otherwise, not so much.
WORDS-Nice shot man!

The killing was justified, and the courts say there was no lie made. Your comments are irresponsible. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ing-of-militia-member-after-malheur-standoff/

that dude who ran out of a suburban like a mad man that tried to drive around a road block and then reached for his waistband while carrying a pistol ended up getting dome checked by the cops. Incredible. Who could have ever seen an outcome like that playing out for someone doing those things.

No one anywhere in this great country is responsible for the health, safety or well being on anyone else outside of immediate family members. I believe and now evidence is coming forth that taking the flu vaccine has provided some T-cell immunity to the China bug. 50% of the population refuses to get flu shots. 75% of the population is obese and or morbidly so. 85% take no regular exercise at all. Half the population, mostly lower income still smokes in the light of 50 years of being warned about that. 70% or more consume alcohol regularly. I refuse to be saddled with the BS argument that I’m responsible for anyone but myself or mine. I got enough troubles in my life without taking on anyone else’s. PS the Bundys were right and the fact they weren’t convicted proves that. Americans and heroes in my eyes. You should be aware that the land they had leased for generations to graze their cattle and make a living is the same dirt that holds the Uranium reserves that Hilliary Clinton sold to the Russians. They thought they could force them off at no expense. They thought wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back