MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Thankfully our National Park System has a surplus of funds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about pride in THIS America?
View attachment 109409

Showing a little PRIDE in it includes funding it's maintenance.
Pretty sure Mount Rainier existed long before humans were around to "maintenance" it. There are millions of Americans that never use the wild part of our park system, I dont have any problem with them using some tax money too.

I just realized that I'll never get the time I spent reading this thread back...very disappointed in myself.

All you guys complaining about the cost. Pathetic ! In my area I see the Blue Angels flying every day in the winter months. Throughout the year we always see jets flying over, ospreys going back and forth, convoys of tanks and other armored vehicles rolling down the interstate. The military is always active doing something so what's the big deal. What trivial complaints you guys are spewing out.

For or against this display of patriotism why bicker about it? I for one didn’t spend 12 months in country too listen to people bicker about a patriotic celebration.... who cares how much it costs.... it’s not like we’re not a free country.... get over it, move on, we’re still the greatest country in the world!!!
Matt

I would personally rather see a couple Billion spent to help Vet's. Homeless & those suffering from PTSD,etc.
We still have 20 Vets commiting suicide daily with little or no help.
But I guess that is the idea. Let them die before they get help. Hell most of the VN Vet's have already passed with no help.

I would personally rather see a couple Billion spent to help Vet's. Homeless & those suffering from PTSD,etc.
We still have 20 Vets commiting suicide daily with little or no help.
But I guess that is the idea. Let them die before they get help. Hell most of the VN Vet's have already passed with no help.
That would be great. 100% supportive of this effort. I wish every President and every Senate / House Session would make it their #1 priority to cut some fat and put that DIRECTLY into a fund to support our Veterans. It was GREAT to see a President focused on bringing attention to our Military on our Independence Day Celebration. Valuable Pride builder for all except... well, you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back