Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ted Cruz - Selling of Federal Land(s)

The President doesn't have the power to unilaterally sell or transfer land.

This. I guess it is alright to throw the country down the tubes with the likes of Hillary, as long as she does not sell public land. Why can't people look at the big picture and see what this liberal clown show has done to America. Continue to be one-issue voters and see what happens. Incredible. The hypocrisy is amazing.

You go Hooper, our country is in moral decline, we are losing/have lost our national identity and what we hear from voters is " it doesn't directly effect me".

I'm curious: What has the liberal clown show done to America in the last seven years that the conservative one didn't do in the eight years before that?

Bullshit...there have been dozens and dozens of threads on this board about what the transfer would do.

Try the search function...and then report back on what size asshat you wear.

Not to mention the LTE's, opinion pieces, and news articles on it...who do you think is driving that? Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny? What about the lobbying efforts by various sportsmens groups, organizing rallies, etc. etc. etc.? Santie Clause doing that?

The average US citizen doesn't read Hunt talk.

If we went out and asked the average Democrat voter if they would be in favor of selling land to increase welfare benefits, what do you think the percentage would be that said yes?

I'm curious: What has the liberal clown show done to America in the last seven years that the conservative one didn't do in the eight years before that?

I'm sure you can find a political board to discuss it.

This thread was about Cruz until someone made it about all Republicans.

Time for a revolution folks, and most countries and our military is very worried they would get their butts kicked quick. Hence the upsurge in screwing of the citizens before it hits the fan.

Unreal.SMH

I think I will go shoot my bow.

The average US citizen doesn't read Hunt talk.

If we went out and asked the average Democrat voter if they would be in favor of selling land to increase welfare benefits, what do you think the percentage would be that said yes?

Your selective reading abilities are truly something.

You haven't seen this issue discussed anywhere but hunttalk?

Live in a bunker or been playing rip van winkle?

Maybe the knob fell off your AM radio?

Last edited:
Your selective reading abilities are truly something.

You haven't seen this issue discussed anywhere but hunttalk?

Live in a bunker or been playing rip van winkle?

What percentage would say yes?

As to the public land issue, Big Fin needs to start a PublicLandsMatter campaign.

Why are you afraid to deal with the reality of what party is driving the public lands transfer issue?

You need to read what Big Fin posted.

Let me know when you are man enough to answer my question.

Let me know when you're man enough to admit Republicans are trying to sell off our legacy of public lands.

I have read Fin's post, and fringe or not, the Republicans have hitched their wagon to the tea party...or vice versa.

As to your question...its a straw man. You have no answer for your own question, I say a total of 3 people...and you have no way of proving me wrong.

If you do, hop to it, chief.

Last edited:
Let me know when you're man enough to admit Republicans are trying to sell off our legacy of public lands.

I have read Fin's post, and fringe or not, the Republicans have hitched their wagon to the tea party...or vice versa.

As to your question...its a straw man. You have no answer for your own question, I say a total of 3 people...and you have no way of proving me wrong.

If you do, hop to it, chief.

You're wrong. I'm sure Big FIn just loves you guys alienating Republicans though.:rolleyes:

As to your 3, I will bet you your house it would be more.

Want to put your money where your mouth is?

As to the public land issue, Big Fin needs to start a PublicLandsMatter campaign.
No, Fin is already a big part of what has already begun. Public lands matter is a big deal in Montana and Wyoming, where outdoor recreation and public lands directly contribute to a huge economic benefactor to both states in the form of tourism. The economic factors of public lands are about to exceed that of agriculture's contribution in Montana. The critical importance of maintaining public lands is emphasized in the news and other media at least weekly in Montana and across the western states. It is incredulous that you are unaware of that. Furthermore, it is the Republican party that is taking the criticism for the movement to transfer and/or sell these important public lands. Odin, for you to deny that and banter about on this forum is ridiculous.

Republicans alienated themselves from Sportsmen...and continue to do so, every chance they get. Sometimes the Fiddler is paid in full...ask Denny Rehberg (R) Montana. My guess is that other Republicans are going to eventually fall victim to their propensity of being slow learners.

Political positions that support public land transfer legislation has consequences for the party where it comes from...if only obviously.

Someday maybe you'll realize that.

Last edited:
No, Fin is already a big part of what has already begun. Public lands matter is a big deal in Montana and Wyoming, where outdoor recreation and public lands directly contribute to a huge economic benefactor to both states in the form of tourism. The economic factors of public lands are about to exceed that of agriculture's contribution in Montana. The critical importance of maintaining public lands is emphasized in the news and other media at least weekly in Montana and across the western states. It is incredulous that you are unaware of that. Furthermore, it is the Republican party that is taking the criticism for the movement to transfer and/or sell these important public lands. Odin, for you to deny that and banter about on this forum is ridiculous.

I don't think you understand that most people who don't live in the middle of the Country could care less about public lands in Montana or Wyoming.

Like Buzz, they only care about themselves.

Contrary to what people are saying in this thread, I do not know of one bill that was introduced to transfer land.

If I had a dollar for every time a politician lied or embellished, I would be rich.

If you want to win the war, you don't go around pissing off the other side.

Big Fin is doing excellent work and is doing all he can do.

Why isn't the democrat party funding Big Fin so he can take his message to every State and person?

Oprah should be calling him.

Republicans alienated themselves from Sportsmen...and continue to do so, every chance they get. Sometimes the Fiddler is paid in full...ask Denny Rehberg (R) Montana. My guess is that other Republicans are going to eventually fall victim to their propensity of being slow learners.

Political positions that support public land transfer legislation has consequences for the party where it comes from...if only obviously.

Someday maybe you'll realize that.

False.

Kicking sand in the face of the boss is not smart. The hammer shall soon fall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back