PEAX Equipment

Task force $1,950 NR elk tag

if the draw odds for the general Wyoming tag in the special turns to 100% certainty, I really do feel strongly that $1950 is about what it should cost. You can take the three random draw states (ID, NM and AK) and apply for each species for a lets call it roughly equivalent hunt to the Wyoming general tag and not draw. You are out about roughly $1000 and you didn't even draw.

Just my perspective I guess.

if the draw odds for the general Wyoming tag in the special turns to 100% certainty, I really do feel strongly that $1950 is about what it should cost. You can take the three random draw states (ID, NM and AK) and apply for each species for a lets call it roughly equivalent hunt to the Wyoming general tag and not draw. You are out about roughly $1000 and you didn't even draw.

Just my perspective I guess.
Yeah I suspect your right. I bet those dollars won’t move the needle that much. Otc Western hunters be rich, rich, rich!!!!

Ol’ Sy and his gang know the truism of legal discourse……

”don’t ask the question if you don’t want to hear the answer”.

And there is this one also……’it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
Oh the hunting villains of hunttalk - montana has “hank the tank” and GG “the Jersey brawler” usher in “Sly Sy” Gilliland. Killing us quietly with no public comment

The big issue now: Any idea on how likely it passes the Legislature?

Any read on the legislature?

I'm obviously not a fan inherently as an NR but I could stomach this if there were some legitimate reasoning behind it.

Any read on the legislature?

I'm obviously not a fan inherently as an NR but I could stomach this if there were some legitimate reasoning behind it.
They'll pass it most likely since it's a task force recommendation.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back