MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Task force $1,950 NR elk tag

50-50 split from special regular fee?

what does that mean? is that the proposed allocation between special and regular? or regular fee is 50% the special fee?

50-50 split from special regular fee?

what does that mean? is that the proposed allocation between special and regular? or regular fee is 50% the special fee?
Currently 60% of the NR tags are allocated to the regular fee, 40% to the Special fee.

The suggestion is to go 50% Special, 50% Regular.

Something to keep in mind is that youth priced NR fees only apply to the Regular draw.

I think that's a lot...getting to the point where I may opt out depending on the type of year I have. Single me says #*^@#* it you only live once. But the real me with 5 people on 1.5 income says I can put a pig and a half of steer in the freezer for that price. Gauranteed.. it's not about the meat as near as much as experience for me but from a family standpoint that's how I see it. Type 6 tag would be come much more attractive to me at that point.

wow. Sy and his cronies going hard.

leave the allocation alone, that's bullshit. don't like the prices, no, but leave the allocation alone. it's just shiftin tags towards the wealthy, which is Sy's goal, obviously.

who do we e-mail in the legislature?

Just listening to the Wyoming task force meeting, Sy Gilliland is recommending special NR elk fees increase to $1,950. Also, looking at a 50-50 split from special/regular fee.

What do the NR's think?
This NR is glad he’s already got a Wyoming elk, mule deer, and antelope on the wall. Might be fishing only on the next trip.

Back