Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Stud Idaho Deer

Good guesses fellas. He grosses 197 4/8" and nets 188 4/8" with only a 18 4/8" inside spread. He has over 45" of combined mass.

The dude didn't give me specifics on where or what unit. But I have some ideas? ;)

damn.... why did he cut the cape off?? that thing needs to be on the wall for sure!

I know nothing about mulies but when I saw that thing the first words out of my mouth were "holy smoke, what a buck!!! :eek:

The first thing I asked was what the hell were you thinking cutting the head off like that. After the first minute of me ooing and awing about the buck he said maybe he should have not cut the head off.

He can find another cape but his head is huge and I'm sure it won't be easy. I did a euro mount for him and told him after he wins a few big buck contests then they will do the shoulder mounting for him. ;)

The first thing I asked was what the hell were you thinking cutting the head off like that. After the first minute of me ooing and awing about the buck he said maybe he should have not cut the head off.

He can find another cape but his head is huge and I'm sure it won't be easy. I did a euro mount for him and told him after he wins a few big buck contests then they will do the shoulder mounting for him. ;)

Am I the only one who thinks that this buck SHOULD be euro mounted?

I believe that some racks need to be felt..:rolleyes:

If it was mine, I'd want to be able to pick that thing up and heft it every once in a while...you can't do that very well on the wall

If it was mine, I'd want to be able to pick that thing up and heft it every once in a while...you can't do that very well on the wall

Exactly. A visit to Dinkshooters home gives you 2 archery dall sheep to check out. One Euro and one shoulder mount. You get to fondle the Euro:hump:

I think it'll look awesome euro'd.

Exactly. A visit to Dinkshooters home gives you 2 archery dall sheep to check out. One Euro and one shoulder mount. You get to fondle the Euro

....some crazy images I can't get outa my head after reading that.:eek:;)

Incredible buck. I agree with Moosie . . . and my wife agrees with his wife unfortunately. :D

Super looking buck. Tall, narrow, and heavy racks sorta do it for me. Like the looks of that one.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back