Yeti GOBOX Collection

Spencer Charles Staggs

1_pointer

About 6:30 pm Spencer Charles Staggs made his debut! He's 19" long and weighs 8# 5oz! Both TMOB and Spencer are healthy and fine.

Pics to follow tomorrow. I had to come to the house to tend to our 4-legged 'kids'....

S.C.S, Welcome to this world !!!!!

1-pointer, July 20th-21st I'll be in Orem Utah, can I come by and see your little one ?

Congrats 1 pt.....I didn't know you were hooked up.:eek: .. they [moosie] :p said you were with Miller all winter... But glad you settled down... good luck.:)

Congrats 1_pointer. Let the sleepless nights and constant diaper changing begin! It's good to see that everyone is doing well.

Congrats to you and the Mrs there Tyler...your life will NEVER be the same ;)

...but you'll enjoy it even more. hump And here I thought you'd name him BOYII :D

Here's TMOB and Spencer Charles...

459287623110_0_ALB.jpg

Boy I hope he looks like her and not me...

Let me add my congrats to all the others. Buy any guns you want now, before the expenses really start to mount.... ;) Besides, if he's like my son, all your guns will magically become "his" once he hits about 12 to 14.

I'm glad mother and babe are doing well.

Congrats man, time to invest in a backpack with the kid seat in it.

Now that is a Trophy! WTG! John
Do we get fantasy hunt points for that??? Obviously Tyler mounted a doe of some sort. I'm saying its gotta be extra points for using a "short"-range weapon!!:eek: Remember, an extra 5 if you were wearing your hat at the time!!!

J/K dude.....congrats on the boy. I've got another week or two until mine arrives.

Congrats to you and your wife.

Also great planning on your part not having him during hunting season.

Nemont

Back