Spencer Charles Staggs

Happy to hear things went well...congrats to the TMOB and you!

But...I thought it was going to be Colorado Oak, Jr.?

No offence, but you have an Ugly baby. I had 4 ugly babies but now they are all cute. It takes 6+ months, bear with it , Don't want to be the only one to be mean but Babies are ugly. Your wifes still hot, but you have an ugly baby like mine :D

Thanks again fellas!

Moosie- I'll let TMOB know that you think she's hot and her baby's ugly... :D

Great looking mom, handsome baby boy....two out of three ain't bad.:)
Seriously....good looking family.

Dang Tyler the Mrs. looks pretty refreshed in that photo and you're the one who looks spent! :D Did you get to do the whole cut-the-cord-wash-him up deal? I offered to use my caping knife on my three...Doc wouldn't let me, go figure? ;)

Marv- The baby came C-section and I was never offered to cut anything. I just stood around dumbfounded, which is fairly normal, and took pictures. Pretty weird watching them open up your wife who is awake and asking you what' they're doing.

Pointer all three of mine were C's (big kids) and you're right...pretty amazing.
I remember with the first one I was kinda dumbfounded as they cut her open...Debbie is just carrying on this coversation with me and I'm thinking that those must be GOOD DRUGS for her not to be feeling the carving job :eek:

After the 3rd time I asked if she wanted the option of a zipper or velcro in case we wanted another kid...for some reason, she didn't think that too funny at the time :confused:

Yeah, I found the sense of humor drops when one discusses child birth. NEVER and I repeat NEVER compare childbirth to calving or any other process similar to that which is carried out by livestock. :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back