Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

So long sweet girl

HighDesertSage

I had to say goodbye to my Golden/Lab mix yesterday. 14 great years full of memories and adventures before cancer finally took her down. This is the second dog in less than two years I have lost to that terrible damn disease. I cherished every moment and will miss her dearly. She was with me before I met my wife or had any notions of children, or settling down. Probably the sweetest dog I have ever known. This dog was my first and taught me so much.

I had to help her, but I was able to get her out for one last swim yesterday morning, and a cheeseburger with an extra large bowl of Ice Cream. I scratched her head and thanked her as she went down for her final nap.

You'll be missed bailey girl, I hope you will forever be chasing your ball with Ollie. IMG_2247.jpg

Damn I hate these kind of threads. Sorry for your loss man.

The hurt will lessen, but it will always be there. Sorry for your loss. Time for a new pup. They never replace the old one but with each new dog your heart will grow.

There’s nothing like a great dog. Sorry for your loss.

Chunk & Groot offer their condolences. She looks like she was a great dog, and wonderful member of the family.

Been there too many times. It doesn't get easier. I share your pain. We're here for you if you need to talk. I certainly am anyway. Very nice montage. That really touched me.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back