So long sweet girl

Great memories that shape our future. Sad loss.
Dogs... have to be one of, if not the, greatest bonds a human has with an animal - if allowed into one's heart.

Awesome photos of a life of memories. I’m sorry to hear what you’re going through. Losing that dear of a friend is never easy.

While it doesn't erase the sorrow, rest assured she caught a break when the two of you crossed paths. You won't forget her, she is part of you for the rest of your days.

So sorry man. It's one of the toughest things you can go through. I was a wreck when my lab passed. I truly feel for you and your family. I see pure love in the photos you shared.

I had to say goodbye to my Golden/Lab mix yesterday. 14 great years full of memories and adventures before cancer finally took her down. This is the second dog in less than two years I have lost to that terrible damn disease. I cherished every moment and will miss her dearly. She was with me before I met my wife or had any notions of children, or settling down. Probably the sweetest dog I have ever known. This dog was my first and taught me so much.

I had to help her, but I was able to get her out for one last swim yesterday morning, and a cheeseburger with an extra large bowl of Ice Cream. I scratched her head and thanked her as she went down for her final nap.

You'll be missed bailey girl, I hope you will forever be chasing your ball with Ollie. View attachment 161439
Sorry for your loss. I just lost my 19 year old Golden Retriever, Budward, last week. They really do become a part of the family and our best friends. She looks like a pretty girl, at least she will no longer feel anymore pain. Take care.

Just recently lost my 11 year old Golden as well. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take your time to grieve; you've certainly lost family.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back