Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

So it happens.....

I cannot figure your logic in the first sentence in relation to this story. Two men are brutally attacked by strangers for something they had nothing to do with.......on a (remote?) road. This wasn't a school yard dust up or beer muscles being flexed in bar. If the facts are as presented this is an act of brutal unprovoked aggression.

Your second sentence: What the hell does this mean? Are you suggesting the victims were "honorable" for not defending themselves?
It’s a sad situation and I hope these guys get brought to justice.

I cannot figure your logic in the first sentence in relation to this story. Two men are brutally attacked by strangers for something they had nothing to do with.......on a (remote?) road. This wasn't a school yard dust up or beer muscles being flexed in bar. If the facts are as presented this is an act of brutal unprovoked aggression.

Your second sentence: What the hell does this mean? Are you suggesting the victims were "honorable" for not defending themselves?
1666284958099.png

If that is the same guy, goes to show that that's why you never underestimate what someone is capable of. Makes sense with the knees to the face, most average joes aren't going to think of that kind of a strike

Not sure if it will honestly. Has not fought since 2015 and from the looks of it he struggles with grapplers. Hard to say.
NO guarantees but the prosecutor may find it useful as he builds a case. Hands and feet could be considered weapons in some situations where boxers, MMA, martial arts, etc are involved.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back