Caribou Gear Tarp

So it happens.....

An 0-2 MMA fighter a complete garbage fighter. Known a lot of those dudes in my day. A lot.

I suspect that anyone who has competed in sanctioned striking sports events could have that used against them in court situations like this.

Yea even then, the guy in the hospital right now had a gun on him. Regardless if he got beat down he still had a gun on him and he will never win that court battle trying to pull the he was a fighter card.

Simple Assault, potentially attempted murder, send him to jail. Dudes a piece of Sh$# and deserves some time to think about how stupid he is.

Yea even then, the guy in the hospital right now had a gun on him. Regardless if he got beat down he still had a gun on him and he will never win that court battle trying to pull the he was a fighter card.

Simple Assault, potentially attempted murder, send him to jail. Dudes a piece of Sh$# and deserves some time to think about how stupid he is.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

I disagree and think a good DA would use that against the defendant in court.

An 0-2 MMA fighter a complete garbage fighter. Known a lot of those dudes in my day. A lot.
A buddy of mine does a lot of bjj training, he’s not pro level but has done a decent amount of amateur and age class stuff. I wouldn’t want to tangle with him. I don’t think it would take him long to dislocate a joint or put me to sleep if he wanted to regardless of what I tried to do. Anyone with an actual record probably has more than a decent idea of how to fight

A buddy of mine does a lot of bjj training, he’s not pro level but has done a decent amount of amateur and age class stuff. I wouldn’t want to tangle with him. I don’t think it would take him long to dislocate a joint or put me to sleep if he wanted to regardless of what I tried to do. Anyone with an actual record probably has more than a decent idea of how to fight
As someone who does BJJ training and used to be very involved in MMA, I'm telling you, an 0-2 amateur mma fighter does not mean they can fight worth a lick, and likely has LESS than a decent idea how to fight. This is ESPECIALLY true of a "fighter" that's getting into drunken fights on a mountain while hunting. Guys with skill never go out looking for a fight, they don't need to.

As someone who does BJJ training and used to be very involved in MMA, I'm telling you, an 0-2 amateur mma fighter does not mean they can fight worth a lick, and likely has LESS than a decent idea how to fight. This is ESPECIALLY true of a "fighter" that's getting into drunken fights on a mountain while hunting. Guys with skill never go out looking for a fight, they don't need to.
Have you ever gone to a bjj class and been like:
“So, anybody want to wrestle a quick freestyle or folk style match?”
Chit looks so boring.

Have you ever gone to a bjj class and been like:
“So, anybody want to wrestle a quick freestyle or folk style match?”
Chit looks so boring.
No. I'm a former wrestler so I try to turn every BJJ roll into a wrestling match anyways lol. I wouldn't want to give up the element of surprise.

Last sentence is very valid, makes me wonder if his gym and/or coaches arent shady, but I think anyone who spends 6 months doing BJJ or boxing can take down 98% of the people. Just the physical conditioning on its own has you way ahead of the curve. Most guys will be gassed after attempting to throw 10 punches

No. I'm a former wrestler so I try to turn every BJJ roll into a wrestling match anyways lol. I wouldn't want to give up the element of surprise.
Here's the conundrum. You genuinely fear for your safety, so you throw the first punch, which usually is what the Victor in a street fight does, it's also usually who goes to jail.

Here's the conundrum. You genuinely fear for your safety, so you throw the first punch, which usually is what the Victor in a street fight does, it's also usually who goes to jail.
Okay, so this is just the thoughts of NR Hunter, and every situation has the potential to play out differently, but I don't think I would throw the first punch, but not because I'm above it. I can think of scenarios where it would be right and necessary.

The reason for not throwing first, is that they can only enforce their will on me if they are close enough to touch me. Most people don't have a clue what a good punch is. It's going to be wildly telegraphed and they're probably going to be coming forward, which is going to turn things into a grappling match real quick. The second that happens, the untrained guy is pretty much donzo and BJJ/wrestling is going to win the fight. This doesn't account for multiple assailants tho, so grappling with a dude on the ground might get you kicked in the head by his buddy, so finishing any takedowns while staying standing is important. Once I'm standing and they are on the ground, I can punch/kick while maintaining mobility.

With all that being said, that's idealized. It can go down a million different ways in real life. Awareness will always be key.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back