So it happens.....

I was involved in a minor hit and run recently and with an older, PIN locked phone I was barely able to get a pic of his plate. If it wasn't for him getting caught in traffic there would've been no way. Also there was no way I was going to remember 8 random letters and numbers for long enough to pull off the road and write them down.
Even harder when your getting your a** kicked and laying on the ground with broken bones. I say some folks need to realize they aren't John Wayne and this isn't the Western they just watched on television. This sounds like a situation that came from nowhere and I wouldn't be surprised if the CO plate came from the first meeting of these individuals.

People need to put themselves in these victims shoes. I don't care what happened felony assault isn't warranted short of a deadly encounter.

If someone randomly came along and assaulted my hunting partner I and they were kicking his/my teethe in, there would have been multiple body’s lying on the ground and 1 story to be told to the police by my/our attorney….

Just saying.

No. But I'm thinking there's more to the story. Like maybe how much were they drinking. How could they see the plates were from Colorado but not get the number? Who goes in the field without a cell phone? Does anyone even make a cell phone that doesn't have a camera? Why didn't one of them snap a photo of the vehicle and plates? Something doesn't add up.
FFS I can tell a Colorado plate pretty easy and guess what I don’t remember not 1 number from any of them, so my bet would be with your face caved in you wouldn’t Remember a single number either

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back