PEAX Equipment

Which one of you was it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18333
  • Start date
I like he is cautious at first in the video, almost as if he is scared to get out of the car. Its not until the bear is running away and gone that he acts big and tough. What a coward.

Looks like AJ Ferrari. A former Oklahoma state wrestler who was a national champion as a true freshman but excused from the team for allegations of sexual assault just a few weeks afterwards. He would stand and flex at the crowd just like that any time he’d win a match.
1686059817984.png

Looks like AJ Ferrari. A former Oklahoma state wrestler who was a national champion as a true freshman but excused from the team for allegations of sexual assault just a few weeks afterwards. He would stand and flex at the crowd just like that any time he’d win a match.
View attachment 278902
I wondered what happened to him. Can not say I am shocked.

Up to a $5k fine and a year in jail but the lady that stood and took a picture as a bear approached had max penalties of 10k and a year in jail? I still can't believe she did jail time for taking a picture. They sure haven't been consistent with their leather boot, since.

I wondered what happened to him. Can not say I am shocked.
He was the driver and injured in an accident traveling at a high rate of speed on the wrong side of the road. The passenger was severely injured, possibly killed, and then the assault allegations came out. I think they were against the sister of a teammate.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back