So it begins... Kawika's First Deer

Mucho congrats to the boys and dads!! Those two are getting big fast!

IIRC, didn't a team from Boise make it to Williamsport? If so, finishing second in division is no small feat.

Gonna be hard to top this thread. Congrats to all of you, especially Kawika and Zach.

Any who have brought their kids through this phase of hunting know what a special time it is. Nothing will ever compare to those memories.

Those of us who are now empty nesters would give the King's ransom to once again have a teenager in the house during hunting seasons. Stories like this, told in the way Bryce always tells them, at least allows us to live precariously through their hunts, which is very pleasureable.

Thanks so much for sharing here. Thanks to Bryce and Oscar, and to all of you who are introducing new hunters to this great pasttime that means so much to all of us.

Great job guys.

Wow. Congrats to Kawika, Zach and Dads. Great write up and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats to Zach and Kiwiak and thanks Bryce for taking me back a few years to when my guys were that age!

Outstanding job capturing the moment! Love the genuine smiles all around. I can't imagine how entertaining it must have been to have the Moosie clan in camp too!

Congrats to the new hunter! Awesome stories and hopefully I will get to post up some success stories this year from my daughters hunting.adventures. That is a nice first buck for both boys!

What everyone said! Wow! Great times there, IB and Moosie! Btw, where has Moosie been hiding? Oscar, there is no max on post counts... :)

Grats to the young men there! As 2Rocky mentioned, darn hard to beat such geniune smiles!

Grats guys!

congrats to the young men. no longer boys anymore. congrats to the dads, also. great stuff IDB.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back