NEW SITKA Ambient 75

So it begins... Kawika's First Deer

I can remember those days 20 yrs ago, now we're working on the grandsons first,,,congrats to all thats what make life worthwhile!!!!

Congratulations to the young hunters for taking a couple of dandy bucks.

With effort comes reward.

Very cool guys! Way to pass the tradition on. I'm sure those two boys are going to have many hunts to share on here in the future. Looking forward to them all. Great write up Bryce! Best of luck the rest of the season.

Congratulations Kawika and Zach! You'll remember this first buck for the rest of your life!

Nice job Dads and nice job to the boys! Those are some good Oregon bucks! My 8 year old can't wait until next year. Cool program Oregon has for the youth.

Well done on all counts. Great reading and photo viewing as well. I'll be taking my 10 month old son to elk camp this weekend in the Gila and I can only dream of the day he kills his first big game animal. Well done as a father.
-Cody

Awesome Bryce! My 11 year old gets his first chance this season also. I will bring the camera, thanks for the reminder.

Way to get it done Bryce and Kawika and thanks for the info so I could get grandson numero uno through Hunt Ed. Too bad his dad is such a DH and did not want him to participate. At any rate, due to a great instructor we made it.. Next year should be interesting for me. Just don't know how dad did it with two of us at the same time. Wish he was still with us.

Fellas, i have been swamped. Today was the first time I've been on in months. Thanks for the kudos for zach and Kawika. Im on the road as i type this with IDbugler heading to wyoming. Keep a lookout for some dead critters and bad @$$ storiez this week! !!!!

My vote for best post of the year! Congratulations Kawika and Zach on two fine mule deer. Kudos to the dads too (Bryce and Oscar). Enjoy this time gents.....pretty soon they'll be off at college and finding out they have limited time to get out there with you until they graduate! :)

Two shots and two kills good job fellas. If that's the area I think it is that really is a great buck for that area. Oh heck that's a great buck for Oregon period.

Back