So, Antelope tomorrow?

Archery 900 tag, antelope B tag and a cow elk B tag, works for me. Don't ha to travel more than a mile from home and could be less with the dry conditions.

Looks like I better start keeping track of some of the local bucks for rifle:)

Good deal. Saw a nice one just north of your place a couple weeks ago. Had I not been in such a hurry, he was surely worth a photo. He was standing near the highway, hopefully not run over as of today. Some good ones out that way. Hope you get one of them.

My daughter and I drew antelope. My wife and I drew our deer B. Should have some good eats for this winter.

My wife drew Antelope Rifle and the cow tag I was REALLY hoping she would get. She has never killed an elk and our opening day plans were ruined last year as her brother called and needed backs as we were headed out for our pre-planned evening. I hope her good Karma was earned on that hillside!! I'll spend another season hunting everything in the unsuccessful unit, but I'm ok with that:D

I drew archery antelope and Elk B in the 400 districts

Youngest daughter drew rifle antelope near Dillon and Elk B in the 400 districts.

Good luck to everyone that drew and better luck next year to those that didn't!

I might not have the coolest tags drawn in the state, but for my first year putting in as a resident of MT, I drew a good elk tag in the breaks and my first choice antelope as well, just north of where I work. I am excited to say the least. My first chance for a bull elk and an antelope both in the same season. All this mountain bike racing better pay off when it comes to hiking in September......

Good deal. Saw a nice one just north of your place a couple weeks ago. Had I not been in such a hurry, he was surely worth a photo. He was standing near the highway, hopefully not run over as of today. Some good ones out that way. Hope you get one of them.

Guess I better start stepping up the scouting and talking with landowners.Had a nice buck walk down the driveway couple weeks back.Gotta be something extra special out there somewhere.;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back